forum

Cat Face, He's Got a Big Cat Face~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zaron_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rokodo
I only found out about it when taiko was starting to be developed, via bemanistyle forums.

*taikofag*

Speaking of webcomics, I need to read Original Life...
Jinxy

Zaron wrote:

It is eating my free time like Pac-Man Kirby eats... everything.
Fixed, Pac-Man only eats circles.
Ekaru
When was the last time you played Pac-Man? That dude eats not only circles, but fruits and ghosts, too!

Anyways, welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay.
Pokebis
I'm posting in this thread to make people angry.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Zaron_old

Pokebis wrote:

I'm posting in this thread to make people angry.
-growls wildly and takes a bite out of the nearest chair- BRAAAAAARRRRRR!!! Rage! Violence! Lack of chocolate!
Pokebis
Just to let you know we're talking about you, Zaron. On vent.
Topic Starter
Zaron_old
i hope your conversation is half as delicious as that chair ended up being.
MMzz
Furries?
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Oh hey look Roko-Don posted somewhere O_O
*pokes you as a welcome*
Sorry from my hyper-ness I havent had internet for a few weeks kthxbye.
Oh and welcome
Topic Starter
Zaron_old
Internet is the stuff. Your hyperness at its return is acceptable, though you haven't burst into flames yet so you're not quite as hyper as I would be given the same situation.
MMzz

Zaron wrote:

Internet is the stuff. Your hyperness at its return is acceptable, though you haven't burst into flames yet so you're not quite as hyper as I would be given the same situation.
Internet gastral backup? That could make me combust from my insides, o-o
Two_old
are you a furry
awp
I think having a furry for an avatar automatically makes one a furry.
Topic Starter
Zaron_old
Zatoichi
"Furry lite."

You remind me of that guy on poolswimmer months ago who proclaimed he was an "otaku (half)."
Topic Starter
Zaron_old
Such ideas and excuses much be made when there's such negative associations with either title. If I pounce all over saying "I AM A FURRY, YES!" suddenly everyone will think I'm into some horrid kinks and want to be a bunny or some other thing that renders me a general outcast of all society. I don't want to be a furry, I just happen to have been drawing talking animals since the second or third grade.