forum

[Archived] Question | Is It Ok To Use Touchpad And Precision Touchpad

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AndrewID12
So I Have A Pentab Which It's A Wacom CTL-480 (Intuos Pen S | 2013) And it no longer working, And I Don't Like To Play Osu Using Mouse Because Drifting On My Mouse, And I Wonder To Use Touchpad With Osu Instead And I Found A Github Repo Which Answer My Question Which it works to play osu with touchpad and have good accuracy like a pentab does, but there's a thing that concern me... which does is it ok to use that along with osu and doesn't affect my account? because i know that osu could trigger that tweak as a cheat and could suspend or delete my account permanently and i don't wanna risk it because my account which used for this post is a year old and i don't wanna lose it for good... :(

(Btw I'm Sorry if My Language Still Hard to understand because I'm not that fluent on english and stil learning :))

Note : Pentab Means Pen Tablet For Someone who didn't know what pentab means :D
Blushing
The thing you have to consider is "Does it give you an advantage over other players if they had the same thing". If it doesn't then you should be good to continue. Using touchpad is a valid way to play, people do use their touchpad to play so you shouldn't worry too much.
Topic Starter
AndrewID12
Not Really Tho... Just Giving Another Chance For Me To Play Osu Using Touchpad As An Alternative To Pentabs...

Thx For Answering :D