[resolved] [Archived] Self-elimination of OSU problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Harmin00
Problem details:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240123

I was playing at osu norlmally until I had to close it to help a friend of mine do his homework when I went back to the pc I tried to open it osu but told me there is the link did not work and that if I had crushed ok the link would be eliminated, there was only the ok key, I didn’t have much choice so I pressed it I tried to search on the search bar where you look for files/ information (in short, the one in the lower left of the computer the one near the windows logo) but I did not get out it is as if the game had self-executed, even if the warning had said that it would remove it as a link, to check if it had not permanently deleted the pc I opened the system application "Programs and Features" and I went to the section where you could delete the apps definitively and noticed that I dare there was no try to re-download it via his . exe via online but the . exe did not download it is as if when I downloaded it the system had deleted it just did the download procedure, I don’t know what to do please Help me (i copy andpaste is from revesro s if ther's anythimg that you don't understood say it)
Blushing
Go to wherever your osu! is downloaded to on your system. go into the folder, locate the osu!.exe from there, make a new shortcut of that .exe OR you can launch from there. Go to the settings and at the very bottom there should be a button that says "Repair folder permissions", then if you didnt make a new shortcut before, you may do so now.

See if this helps any, if not please report back with new findings.
Topic Starter
Harmin00
i resolve it bc some brawser anti virus(notron) was self eliminate osu! and when i toggle it i was able to play it