forum

[Archived] Tablet/Opentablet driver broken ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flayhender
Whenever my pen is up by a milimeter (hover) the cursor just go all the way without me even moving (no filter or anything just happened since this moring yesterday everything was fine)
Blushing
You might want to check your OT drivers to make sure that it is responsive outside of the game at a hover or that the distance to detect is relatively where you want it.

It might not be detecting because your drivers are not expecting it to be hovering.
Topic Starter
Flayhender
its the same outside of the game and actually it does that even when dragging sometimes it just goes boom idk why its extremely weird
Blushing

Flayhender wrote:

its the same outside of the game and actually it does that even when dragging sometimes it just goes boom idk why its extremely weird
Is your OT drivers updated? If so you might want to put a little issue/discussion on the github for them to try and problem shoot with you, as it is happening outside of osu there is not much we can provide to help.

https://github.com/OpenTabletDriver/OpenTabletDriver
Topic Starter
Flayhender
I can't find anywhere how to fix this (idk why but i cant post anything on github tho) maybe i could update my tablet somewhere ?