posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
daodangui2019
this is my error message
Application: osu!.exe
CoreCLR Version: 8.0.224.6711
.NET Version: 8.0.2
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: SharpGen.Runtime.SharpGenException: HRESULT: [0x887A0005], Module: [Vortice.DXGI], ApiCode: [DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED/DeviceRemoved], Message: [GPU 设备实例已经暂停。使用 GetDeviceRemovedReason 以确定相应的措施。
]
at SharpGen.Runtime.Result.ThrowFailureException()
at SharpGen.Runtime.Result.CheckError()
at Vortice.Direct3D11.ID3D11Device.CreateVertexShader(Void* shaderBytecode, PointerSize bytecodeLength, ID3D11ClassLinkage classLinkage)
at Vortice.Direct3D11.ID3D11Device.CreateVertexShader(Byte[] shaderBytecode, ID3D11ClassLinkage classLinkage)
at Veldrid.D3D11.D3D11Shader..ctor(ID3D11Device device, ShaderDescription description)
at Veldrid.D3D11.D3D11ResourceFactory.CreateShaderCore(ShaderDescription& description)
at Veldrid.ResourceFactory.CreateShader(ShaderDescription& description)
at Veldrid.ResourceFactory.CreateShader(ShaderDescription description)
at osu.Framework.Graphics.Veldrid.Shaders.VeldridShader.loadToGpu()
at osu.Framework.Threading.ScheduledDelegate.RunTaskInternal()
at osu.Framework.Threading.ScheduledDelegate.RunTask()
at osu.Framework.Graphics.Rendering.Renderer.BeginFrame(Vector2 windowSize)
at osu.Framework.Graphics.Veldrid.VeldridRenderer.BeginFrame(Vector2 windowSize)
at osu.Framework.Graphics.Rendering.Renderer.osu.Framework.Graphics.Rendering.IRenderer.BeginFrame(Vector2 windowSize)
at osu.Framework.Platform.GameHost.DrawFrame()
at osu.Framework.Threading.GameThread.processFrame()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at osu.Framework.Platform.GameHost.<>c__DisplayClass141_0.<abortExecutionFromException>b__0()
at osu.Framework.Threading.ScheduledDelegate.RunTaskInternal()
at osu.Framework.Threading.Scheduler.Update()
at osu.Framework.Threading.GameThread.processFrame()
at osu.Framework.Threading.GameThread.RunSingleFrame()
at osu.Framework.Platform.ThreadRunner.RunMainLoop()
at osu.Framework.Platform.GameHost.windowUpdate()
at osu.Framework.Platform.SDL2Window.RunFrame()
at osu.Framework.Platform.SDL2Window.RunMainLoop()
at osu.Framework.Platform.SDL2Window.Run()
at osu.Framework.Platform.GameHost.Run(Game game)
at osu.Desktop.Program.Main(String[] args)
Blushing
Did you do this by switching to a new skin? Do you have any pending updates to your gfx drivers or OS updates?
sineplusx
This may be related to an open issue on GitHub, at least the error is similar.
Can you provide more details as to when the error occured and if it occurs frequently?
It would also help a lot if you could provide the logs of that run. You can export them from the ingame settings with the "Export logs" button.
Topic Starter
daodangui2019
It seems to have something to do with my graphics card, it gets stuck when I run games with NVIDIA's graphics card, and when I use the GPU, it's normal

It seems to be a problem with my graphics card driver.,I updated my graphics card driver.,The problem only appeared.,Just now I tried CS2 and can't get in.,Agree with the problem.
Blushing
With NVIDIA you can update with a `clean install` this removes the old drivers and "updates" with only the new drivers, effectively replacing it.

Try doing this if you can.