forum

What's this song?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GIoxSM_J962
The other Saturday, I asked Amazon Echo to play Dubidubidu, the Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa meme song.
Shouldn't expect anything when not subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited, so later, "Dooby-Dooby-Doo (someone's Remix)" played. An overwhelming bass strings and piano midi soundfonts duo accompanied a deepened singing voice, probably for 2 minutes. I'm unsure if it was a reference to Scooby-Doo or an attempt by this unpopular artist attempt at a jokingly intimidating song. Although FAR from possible, it would be great from this description to find the correct associating song.

Tricked into lowering expectations for the next songs, which Alexa always picks after the requested one finishes, these hit me:

- Cut start.

- Is 1:43-1:58 a leitmotif?

Recording was endless, I haven't taken my jacket off when coming home and lunchtime was near.
May I ask what reverse song research engines do you use? I know Shazam. Are they worth it?
Thanks for the future answers.
her everything
The first one sounds like a guitar cover of at the speed of light, which is a popular map in geometry dash, known for its extreme demonness

Idk abt the second one lel
But ngl the part in 1:43 do sound familiar to me but idk the name
Ymir
Shazam has worked really well for me.
Topic Starter
GIoxSM_J962

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

The first one sounds like a guitar cover of at the speed of light, which is a popular map in geometry dash, known for its extreme demonness
How haven't I heard it for this time... I've never been too attached to GD anyway and I tried out the free levels just last summer.

Got sent this out of context
her everything

GIoxSM_J962 wrote:

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

Idk abt the second one lel
But ngl the part in 1:43 do sound familiar to me but idk the name
How haven't I heard it for this time... I've never been too attached to GD anyway and I tried out the free levels just last summer.

Oh that’s probably the song when you lose in brawl stars idk lel

Edit: it is the brawl stars loss song but slowed + reverb 😔
Phan70mz
The second one sounds like a piano cover of field of memories. Its probably most popularized by stick war legacy.( I don't really know whether the other games in its series uses it as well)

i played too much stick war legacy , its burned into my brain lol.
Topic Starter
GIoxSM_J962

Phan70mz wrote:

The second one sounds like a piano cover of field of memories. Its probably most popularized by stick war legacy.( I don't really know whether the other games in its series uses it as well)

i played too much stick war legacy , its burned into my brain lol.
Congrats on 1ST forum post!
1:43 was screaming Sticker Legacy and I didn't hook that up! It was me and my brother's jam in 2017. The higher frequency of an instrument somewhere missing inside the song was so forbidden.

Amazon Echo continues playing songs until you comand to stop, and it automatically did on the third track. If these are the few pieces provided from a same artist, we could tell that the only impression of a quite different "Dubidubidu" from what I expected and of two covers is not too good.

her everything wrote:

GIoxSM_J962 wrote:

Oh that’s probably the song when you lose in brawl stars idk lel

Edit: it is the brawl stars loss song but slowed + reverb 😔
Peer pressure (and overloaded phone storage) won't let me download it!!! 😤😤😤

I am very thankful for your answers.