forum

Hey Guys !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sunlyx
Hey guys. I've kinda been a lurker for quite a while ;-; and yeah well, I'm gonna change that today !
My real name's Lynus and uh.. I've kinda been around for awhile.. I think two years now ? Eh..
SPOILER
level 65 so noob ;-;
Well, I enjoy playing guitar I guess, Sungha Jung and stuff lol, er. I kinda did some animating with Maplestory sprites, but I don't think anyone's interested in that :c

Not to be a butt, but.. I'm kinda introducing myself cause I've been having this cursor problem lately :c, but that'll be in the Technical Problems section.

Well, hey everyone, thanks for reading and yeah, hope we get along and the usual !
:D
Sapphiire_old_1
heey welcome the the osu! forums :)

Sunlyx wrote:

level 65 so noob ;-;

your level has nothing to do with your skill level , it just show you the time you played
Topic Starter
Sunlyx

SoG Tava wrote:

heey welcome the the osu! forums :)

Sunlyx wrote:

level 65 so noob ;-;

your level has nothing to do with your skill level , it just show you the time you played
Thanks for the reply man, it's always the first few posts that gets everyone nerve wracked ;-;
Thank you !
SharinganGirl

SoG Tava wrote:

This.

Welcome to the osu forums! Please enjoy your stay here.
Topic Starter
Sunlyx
Thanks for the SharinganGirl !
Thanks for the words.
DestinySonata
Welcome to the forums! Hope your stay is a wonderful and long~
Topic Starter
Sunlyx
Thanks for the warm invite DestinySonata !
:D
Kazutakee
Hi and welcome to the forums.
The lvl doesn't show your skills. So if you're bored then you can play easy maps till lvl 100^^.

Actually I do like guitar( But i play piano......), And I think Sungha Jung is superb. I often listen to him.

Hope we get along ^^