forum

Womp womp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Spectrogan
got into depression once again since I got into hiatus
I was SO FUCKING MAD that I lost almost all my time on skill just to see my rank go down 80k in just 5 days
and i'm sensitive asf to being rusty which I absolutely DESPISE
if u have any advice, or if u have ever gone through this, then I would love to hear on how to resolve this issue
(btw, I can't just "play more", I got school and solo-ing all of my fucking group projects)
Lyawi
Hi, I moved your thread to Gameplay & Rankings. (Help is more about technical support)

I was taking a break for some time and I was really, really rusty too, and for once I didn't enjoy playing anymore because I felt like I lost my skill. And for this time, I literally had no more skill BUT it's not gone! It's just sleeping. And it needs time: it literally took me months.

It's hard to take advice "just enjoy the game" but it's really just that. Don't be mad at yourself, there's really no need to <3 Many know what this is like.
MrMcMikey22
I think you need to take a bit of a gaming break if you're really busy doing shitty school stuff, because school's unfortunately very important to our lives.

Your mood can HEAVILY effect the way you are playing.

If you are feeling so tired and so drowsy, the best thing to unfortunately do is to cut your osu! playtime and then you'd sleep in that timeline.

I am in a production school after I failed at some advanced high school that requires lots of brain damage in order to recognize a single sheet of paper filled with small text.

And even then, I often take a nap after I get home for at least 15 minutes that could actually last up to an entire day if I really feel tired, although it's also because I have a really bad sleep schedule.

I think I would recommend you just take a big nap for 30 minutes right after you get home in order to calm down.

A bunch of time may be wasted, but you'll feel a lot less tired.

Maybe drink and eat something before you get to sleep too or else you might have some trouble waking up when you're sleeping. (That did unfortunately happen to me a bunch of times ;_;)

Otherwise I don't really know what else to say, other than to sleep more, because sleeping is especially important in order to not feel so tired...?

Okay wait maybe one more thing... Hmmmmmm.....

I wonder...

If you have a taste of weird music..?

...something like....this? .w.

Listening to music like this could definitely calm you down. :3

I now am quite literally addicted to listen to music. *_*

I am now a bit of a music consuming freak. Ö_Ö

Maybe it could work, maybe it won't..?

But that's what of what I'd do most of the time, in case if I have a really rough time...

And yeah, I also have had rough times, a lot of them... ;w;

Oh well what else can I say.. Hmmmmmmm......

Oh yeah!

Wish ya' good luck!

I hope you can pass through all that dumb school stuff... .w.
[-Omni-]
take a break and focus more on school. breaks after derusting can help :)
her everything
I had the same sensation as you, i felt so angry playing this game after years. now i dont really care as you need to basically play more AND have a good mindset. if you dont follow this, you get even worse. The other thing that helped me to have fun on this game is to remove the miss sound as it gets annoying from time to time.

btw i made a similar thread like you months ago lel
Topic Starter
Spectrogan

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

I think you need to take a bit of a gaming break if you're really busy doing shitty school stuff, because school's unfortunately very important to our lives.

If you are feeling so tired and so drowsy, the best thing to unfortunately do is to cut your osu! playtime and then you'd sleep in that timeline.

I am in a production school after I failed at some advanced high school that requires lots of brain damage in order to recognize a single sheet of paper filled with small text.

And even then, I often take a nap after I get home for at least 15 minutes that could actually last up to an entire day if I really feel tired, although it's also because I have a really bad sleep schedule.

I think I would recommend you just take a big nap for 30 minutes right after you get home in order to calm down.

Maybe drink and eat something before you get to sleep too or else you might have some trouble waking up when you're sleeping. (That did unfortunately happen to me a bunch of times ;_;)

Otherwise I don't really know what else to say, other than to sleep more, because sleeping is especially important in order to not feel so tired...?

I wonder...

But that's what of what I'd do most of the time, in case if I have a really rough time...

Oh yeah!

Wish ya' good luck!

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

I wonder...

Oh yeah!

Wish ya' good luck!

well, still at junior high n stuff, and even being the smart kid, its even worse since people expect you to do most of the work (that's why i hate group projects)(also, I do most schoolwork during home.... how ironic)
And thing is, i just get worse in the game the more I play maps that dont give me a high pp rank (ex: 40pp+)
Basically I lack motivation
Also that I was born with very partial blindness(which means i can't see anything clear from 2 meters away from me) so I have to focus very much, but if I focus too much, I get mindblock easily
and I dont play tech maps NEVER, and I only play maps that has banger music
basically, almost a lot of things are wrong at me when playing osu
And i've put my whole highschool for this damn game, if I give, then it means I just gave up so much of my time in my life, its worse than actually quitting the game
its really sad for me tbh....
and even to the point of my right hand locking bcus of a long beatmap
meaning at this point, i'll do anything to improve my skill (intentionally)