forum

[Archived] HELP IM STUCK, Osu kept crashing when fullscreen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ExP69BLANK
i didnt know when this started since i didnt play for like a month or two, but then whenever i started Osu this software kept crashing for no apparent reason when its fullscreen or much correctly when its the focus of in my Windows. it never always crashes right after the startup and after 10 or so seconds it will restart itself and continue crashing again, repeating this endless cycle of startup crash, however when i open other programs with osu in the background, it somehow run just fine until i press osu again as the main focus of the programe. another loophole i found is that whenever i restarted my Windows and immediately open osu, i can somehow run it no problem for 30-60 seconds or so and it will crash again.

I've tried all sorts of solution from official websites to forums, and youtube videos ranging from simpel solutions like restarting, changing to compatibility mode, using geforce as launcher, min/max processor output from power settings, antivirus exclusion(im using kaspersky), configuring windows performance setting,deleting and redownload osu(game did run fine for 30 mins but return to its miserable cycle right after), etc. all with no avail, so really I NEED HELP!!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rOjF4csi58l6CJ5hISSwFvR7N3ca0kz2/view?usp=sharing

i dont know if this might help but here is the Logs:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0_e6cuvkgoBfnlSUlA4aDQ5LUxtcWxEcE43QjQ4MmU4R1ZYcktWOHJvRWUxUUplV0xWNmM?resourcekey=0-eO593opvNk9UsSP6kgtpdA

osu! version: Stable 20240123 (latest)
Domco
Please post logs from event viewer: wiki/en/Help_centre#event-viewer
Topic Starter
ExP69BLANK
is this it?

System

- Provider

[ Name] Application Hang
[ Guid] {c631c3dc-c676-59e4-2db3-5c0af00f9675}

EventID 1002

Version 0

Level 2

Task 101

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2024-03-24T18:00:01.1227310Z

EventRecordID 62937

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 27744
[ ThreadID] 26096

Channel Application

Computer LAPTOP-BLANK

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

AppName osu!.exe
AppVersion 1.3.3.7
ProcessId 0x6eac
StartTime 0x1da7e15135a2c5e
TerminationTime 4294967295
ExeFileName C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\osu!\osu!.exe
ReportId 8efc37e8-7678-4f88-b3ab-b49daca8afa6
PackageFullName
PackageRelativeAppId
HangType Top level window is idle
Domco
Might be something on your system interfering with osu!. Do you remember what kind of software you installed since the last time it worked? Also make sure you have all Windows updates installed.
Topic Starter
ExP69BLANK
its been a few month since then so i dont really remember much but the biggest ones are probably a cracked rhinoceros, bluestacks&LDPplayer, and a phyton based voice changer? How do you check software downloaded by time frame and if one is interfering with one another?
I've also gotten my latest install on Windows Update