forum

got first 200 pp play, went up a bunch of ranks, play offline for a little while, lose those ranks??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GappleFi
i got my first 200+ pp play 7 days ago and went up 15k plays. like a day after, i lose those ranks but i dont realize until later that week cuz i usually dont play online osu! at home during the week and play offline for an hour at school instead. when i got back on online osu!, i noticed that my pp increased to 2982, which is 101 more (was 2883) from my last online session from when i gained like 100 something from that 200+ play

basically: make 200+ pp play, gain 15k ranks but lose them a day later, dont realize until i check osu! profile on my phone some days later, noticed i lost them, check in-game osu!, notice im now at 2982 pp and have around the same rank as i had when i had 2770 pp :shrug:
Wimpy Cursed
Previously when you set a new play in lazer, you will gain a lot of pp.
So, in order to balance that out, the pp bonus has been implemented into stable, making the scoring system equal out on both versions.

You may have gained or lost rank due to people placing higher or lower in their stable pp, but they were playing in lazer.
Basically, everyone has their correct pp amount now.
Topic Starter
GappleFi

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Previously when you set a new play in lazer, you will gain a lot of pp.
So, in order to balance that out, the pp bonus has been implemented into stable, making the scoring system equal out on both versions.

You may have gained or lost rank due to people placing higher or lower in their stable pp, but they were playing in lazer.
Basically, everyone has their correct pp amount now.
tyyy :D
Ymir
Pretty much everyone lost ranks unfortunately.
xgamer1013

Ymir wrote:

Pretty much everyone lost ranks unfortunately.
I got ranks, like 15-30 k