forum

[Archived] No ranking

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Emicraft noob
Problem details:
So I just played a map but it doesn't reflect that I played that map on my profile, and at some point when I was playing another map it popped a message, I didn't have the time to read it but I think it said something that ranking has been disabled idk

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240123 (latest)
Blushing
If you could show what map we are looking for on your profile through a score on the website or locally then it would help alot, otherwise your most recent submitted play was on a Jump Training map that is not ranked, which wont award PP.
Topic Starter
Emicraft noob

Blushing wrote:

If you could show what map we are looking for on your profile through a score on the website or locally then it would help alot, otherwise your most recent submitted play was on a Jump Training map that is not ranked, which wont award PP.
How tf you know that, I can't see it that map in my profile
Blushing

Emicraft noob wrote:

Blushing wrote:

You can see your most recent plays under the Recent portion of your profile:

Topic Starter
Emicraft noob

Blushing wrote:

Emicraft noob wrote:

Blushing wrote:

You can see your most recent plays under the Recent portion of your profile:

ohh... I'm stupid af