forum

Is this keyboard good for osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kayzer Turco
I recently bought a Ziyoulang K68 about 25 dollars. It is hotswap and it comes with red switches. I bought this keyboard for programming and gaming, but I don't have any idea about osu.
Pls help
Tendou Alice
It should be okay for just starting off. Lower stars tend to have much more lenient timing windows for hitting 300s, so any sort of delay or switch flaws shouldn't be so noticeable for awhile. But at some point if you wanna stick with osu and grind for improvement, definitely pick up a higher quality wired mechanical keyboard (or magnetic since there's good budget ones now) if you can afford to do so.

It's also worth noting, there's plenty of people who have gotten to some pretty cracked levels with some very low end peripherals, so don't sweat it if you are stuck with that keyboard for awhile.

Hopefully I could help provide a little insight, and have fun!
Nanofranne
Anythng that's functional will do. You are going to improve regardless of your setup
Anaxii 3

Nanofranne wrote:

Anythng that's functional will do. You are going to improve regardless of your setup
even hyperx alloy origins feels the same lol except more precise timing (125hz vs 1000hz)