forum

Where do I get a CTH-480 these days?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rumia-San
I am on the improvement grind and I really want to get a tablet. Not anything sleek, fancy, or expensive. The CTH-480 is my choice, but the prices for one today are high.

Where can an otaku like me get one of these?
-Chaeyoung
Local secondhand markets are your best bet. Ebay has many listings, just be a smart shopper and don't fall for obvious scams or buy a broken tablet. You can look at other brands if you can't afford the prices. Seems to be many tablets around 50USD for a reasonable condition, which is honestly a good price, I bought mine for about 75$ in 2019.

If money is a big issue, try other brands like XP-Pen or Veikk. I got to 5 digit with a veikk and my friend got to 10k rank with it. You don't need a Wacom tablet to improve, but I understand if you want to buy because of the brand or quality. Another option from is the CTL-472.
reffty_gag
Just buy ctl-472, its good for beginner and its cheap as hell. You can use it for drawing too (ik 480 also can use it for drawing but its old product)
Anaxii 3

reffty_gag wrote:

Just buy ctl-472, its good for beginner and its cheap as hell. You can use it for drawing too (ik 480 also can use it for drawing but its old product)
i have ctl-472 and it's right on my desk now
reffty_gag

Anaxii 3 wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

i have 0 ctl-472
Anaxii 3

reffty_gag wrote:

Anaxii 3 wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

i have 0 ctl-472
if you have tokopedia (indonesians only) you can just buy it straight to your home but idk in Lampung, maybe still works but longer than me or more expensive costs

for the original post, idk but maybe from amazon or aliexpress, moreover ctl/h-480 is scarce these days and what I recommend you otherwise is to use ctl-472 like reffty said

i hope i won't be sansuiau2171979 after explaining this