forum

[Archived] Rank not submitting? D:

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YIPPEE4250
Problem details:
Hello!! I try to stay off of OSU forums since I mostly play this for funsies, but i recently did a map using the Perfect Combo modifyer, and it tells me that the ranking i got was not submited. How come?
I'm guessing because some of my recent plays used said modifyer, and they don't really want me to use it so i can cheat my way up the leaderboard lmao :b

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240123 (latest)
Jason X
If the map in the screenshot is where you made the score, then the reason is visible.
It's Not submitted, this means that the map either got updated and your version is too far behind to show that, or it has been deleted.

You can only gain Ranked PP/score //submit scores on Ranked maps, which are marked with either of those symbols in the top left corner:
Topic Starter
YIPPEE4250

Jason X wrote:

If the map in the screenshot is where you made the score, then the reason is visible.
It's Not submitted, this means that the map either got updated and your version is too far behind to show that, or it has been deleted.

You can only gain Ranked PP/score //submit scores on Ranked maps, which are marked with either of those symbols in the top left corner:
Ohh ok! Thank you for telling me. I'll go see if it needs an update ^^