forum

Add a [not collected] tab in the [Collections] group

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
6C-C6
I often add some bitmaps into my collections (and seldom add them into multiple collection sets), but that can't be done during mp (and it's easy for me to forget collecting them after mp).

When I come back to collect them, for example a month later, it can be somehow hard to do so. I do can use [group by date added] for that, but I have to check whether each of them have been collected or not.

So is it possible to add a [not collected] tab so that I can manage my collections easier?
OsuMagic360
Adding Maps to Collections in Multiplayer is possible, just right click the beatmap on the right side of the screen and then add the map to a collection or collections. (The collections tab will open with a right click)

Note: This applies to stable, not lazer, I don't know enough about lazer to be honest..

~This would still be nice to have in case the map switches too fast, and it would be nice to have it toggleable in the settings so if you don't want the "not collected" tab it could be turned off, but it's still possible to compile maps in multiplayer.~