forum

my map doesnt show preview on the osu website?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zalur
so i uploaded a map beatmapsets/2149628#osu/4528546 and when i try to click the preview you cannot hear anything, and people that have downloaded the map from lazer cannot hear the song when they play the map in lazer but it does work on stable
Vliz
have u set a position as preview point?

Topic Starter
Zalur

Vliz wrote:

have u set a position as preview point?

Yeah I did when I click the preview in the website it looks like it plays for a second but there’s no sound
vaaylin
this audio file has (libopus) opus encoding, osu website probably doesnt read that which would explain the preview not working. i could give you a different file but the one i have you would have to change offset which would be a bit annoying but if your original file isnt opus you could prob just get the og file and wont need to change as much like offset and whatnot (especially cause osu friendly and opus is a bit lossy..)
Topic Starter
Zalur

vaaylin wrote:

this audio file has (libopus) opus encoding, osu website probably doesnt read that which would explain the preview not working. i could give you a different file but the one i have you would have to change offset which would be a bit annoying but if your original file isnt opus you could prob just get the og file and wont need to change as much like offset and whatnot (especially cause osu friendly and opus is a bit lossy..)
send me the new audio file, I'll change the offset and object placement that's not much of an issue
vaaylin

Zalur wrote:

send me the new audio file, I'll change the offset and object placement that's not much of an issue
i was away but this is the file
when i checked the offset yesterday i added 421 so that it was 566 to me it fit lmk if it works
Topic Starter
Zalur

vaaylin wrote:

Zalur wrote:

when i checked the offset yesterday i added 421 so that it was 566 to me it fit lmk if it works
yeah it did not work lol
vaaylin

Zalur wrote:

vaaylin wrote:

Zalur wrote:

yeah it did not work lol
i saw nw