forum

x

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ivan
x
The Winner Man
This community is pretty big so don't go off assuming stuff like that.
Navizel
I do watch it. I want to drop it though but it would be waste since I'm halfway through.

It's horrible.
Topic Starter
ivan
x
neonat
I only read the manga of this.
Rio-
I do... Tried to drop It after first episode, but starting to like It after watching 3rd episode... also, nano for ED Song.
Elit3Blaze
Dropped it by episode 6. imo enjoyable until around episode 3-4
piruchan

ivantaowns wrote:

its really rushed, theres its only going to be 12 episodes.
I don't know if it's going to be 12 episodes (one more reason not to drop this anime).

Btw, I watch it, but only as a side watch.
I had high hopes during the beginning but it turns out to be ........ let's say a little bit boring (and disappointing) . I thought it's going to have a lot mahou shoujo chant (that's what I call it) like in the first episode, but.......(if you watch it you know how many times Mui had done that chant). The OP and ED are awesome tough.

Oh, almost forgot to write this, ivantaowns, nice avatar you have there :) .
[ C L S ]
The Story was little boring, but i like the main character ._.
Slith
personally i liked it. idk if this will only be a 12 episode anime but the OP really had a lot of spoilers going. i mean how would isoshima get that strong if it's only 12 episodes? it's not like she'll get a huge power boost or something. plus the new ep. was kinda like a plot twist to me.
Topic Starter
ivan
x
Topic Starter
ivan
x
piruchan

ivantaowns wrote:

Slith wrote:

personally i liked it. idk if this will only be a 12 episode anime but the OP really had a lot of spoilers going. i mean how would isoshima get that strong if it's only 12 episodes? it's not like she'll get a huge power boost or something. plus the new ep. was kinda like a plot twist to me.
I honestly think there's going to be a season 2. Cause it says it's going to be 12. So they might just rush it instead and squish everything . You could tell they're rushing it because each episode takes place in different seasons so for example episode 4 (summer) episode 5 winter episode 6 spring etc
Your analysis makes sense.
I had the idea that they're going to rush it at the first episode (come on, three characters turn into a magician at the 1st episode? that's more than just rushing), but never really pay attention to the seasons.