forum

[Archived] "Connection interrupted, will try to reconnect..."

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheBronzeEagle
Problem details: "Connection interrupted, will try to reconnect..." shows up whenever I try to log in. I'm running Osu! Lazer and do not have admin permissions as I'm on a school device. I've tried to download the normal version of Osu! however it refuses to download.
SinlessVX
you can try downloading the osu!install to your phone and sending it to your school device..
either via email or just a usb cable
ThatTechGuy2008

SinlessVX wrote:

you can try downloading the osu!install to your phone and sending it to your school device..
well what if you have ios and you have to get the TestFlight version?
Blushing

ThatTechGuy2008 wrote:

SinlessVX wrote:

well what if you have ios and you have to get the TestFlight version?
The main issue is that most downloads from school internet/computers need to be authorized, or are outright denied if they are detected to be a game. This is probably why osu! and osu!lazer were unable to download on the computer.

In the future, if you are going to comment on something from almost a month ago, please don't just ask a question that doesn't relate to the OP's question. iOS and TestFlight might work because cellular data can cover where laptops may not.