lolia
Nyaa~
Chewin
Beautiful Extra Guy! Really enjoyable to play *-*
Accurian
It's finally ranked! <3
OnosakiHito

Reason for Disqualification

1. Disqualified for broken sliders in the Muzukashii at 02:31:712~02:38:975.
After some long discussion with several people about this case, the conclusion is to disqualify this set due to the broken sliders in the Muzukashii.
In general it is not the mappers fault, rather the technical issue in the editor/client itself. But even so, the issue could have been prevented and has been noted a few times in the modding process before, but not changed.

Really sorry about the disqualifiaction for such a small thing, but after all it is needed. Let's get this forward really quick. I will take care of the rebubble.

1. 02:31:712 (211) - Best would be to shorter the slider to 02:32:660. Not only that it prevents having bugged sliders, it also gives players a short rest moment before the next slider appears. After all, sliders are hit on 1/4.
  2. 02:32:975 (212) - Shorter to 02:33:923
  3. 02:34:238 (213) - Shorter to 02:35:186
  4. 02:35:502 (214) - Shorter to 02:36:449
  5. 02:36:765 - Shorter sliders are actual fine. but considering that we have already long sliders all over the place, I recommend you following pattern:

The slider in the picture has been shortened and starts now at 02:38:028. Should fit better to the guitar as well.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Modding

[ Muzukashii]
SPOILER
  1. 00:37:081 - Maybe have this instead to follow the vocals with the twoplets more:
  2. 00:42:134~00:49:713 - Recommending to have some less notes. The density is the same like in every other part, even though this one is a calm one. Giving you an example from 00:42:134 to 00:47:186 which you could follow up to 00:49:713.

01:43:712 - Same like before.
    01:48:765~01:56:344 - Same like before.
    02:41:817~02:51:607 - Same as before (I think this is even calmer).

[ Oni]
SPOILER
  1. 00:30:766 (71,72,73) - I just wanted to mention that there aren't any 1/3. You did it intentional as you did at 01:37:397 (71,72,73) - and 03:13:712 (153,154,155,156) - . I'm fine with it. But just to make sure, you might want to reconsider it once again.

That's all. recall me afterwards please.

Oracle wrote:

I also hope taiko diffs would have mercy on me this time...
Ahahahaha, no. lol
Oracle

OnosakiHito wrote:

Ahahahaha, no. lol
hahahahahaha taiko god xD
tell me when it's rebubbled then. :oops:
SeNoZinD
I can see why the QAT are so loved and appreciated. /s
Azer
Serious non-offensive question: Why did that take 6 days to check? It seems every disqualification I've seen come out of QAT was later in the probation time, it's never the next day when no one has their scores, it's always 5 or 6 days in. Why??
shARPII

Azer wrote:

Serious non-offensive question: Why did that take 6 days to check? It seems every disqualification I've seen come out of QAT was later in the probation time, it's never the next day when no one has their scores, it's always 5 or 6 days in. Why??
Because QATs have a life and need to check other beatmaps? ^^
It's not an easy work and the decision is not taken in one hour but after discussions.
Anyway, it's not like it was written everywhere to not play a qualified beatmap if you fear to lose your score.

GL for the rerank, funny beatmap in std :3

Edit : thx Ono for the link o/
OnosakiHito
I wrote the reason already above.
Else, for more information: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?r=11
KaelGen

Azer wrote:

they want you to get a good score, get tons of pp, then take it back from you to make you salty :<
BasedGod
thanks based QAT
ivan

mick2903 wrote:

Azer wrote:

they want you to get a good score, get tons of pp, then take it back from you to make you salty :<
yup, i lost in total 90 pp from that reason on really good scores hahahaah
Topic Starter
AllStar12
I saw this coming...
Very sorry you guys Orz
I'll message DarknessAngel and Kirisame-Marisa about it.
MrPotato
So I was always wondering about this for a long time but never actually asked about it, I'm not mad or anything but this is just out of curiosity, Why isn't there an option to save the scores on the maps that DIDN'T get the mapset disqualified, for instance this mapset got disqualified due to taiko maps on the mapset, then why isn't there an option to save the scores made on every other difficulty, this would prevent so much less frustration and anger out of people.
It is true that by playing qualified maps you have to agree about the fact that the map might get disqualified and your score get erased, BUT it should make more sense and would be more acceptable by players who played the map that their score would get erased if the map they made the score on was one of the reasons for the disqualification of the mapset. :?:
SeNoZinD

AllStar12 wrote:

I saw this coming...
Very sorry you guys Orz
Not your fault. QAT ;_;
MrPotato

SeNoZinD wrote:

AllStar12 wrote:

I saw this coming...
Very sorry you guys Orz
Not your fault. QAT ;_;
It's not the QAT's fault, it is their job to do this and it doesn't have to be right away, its no one's fault really, but as I posted before there should be an option to save the scores on difficulties that didn't made the disqualification happen.
Alumetorz
at least there's motivation to improve my score :>
kisata

-MrPotato- wrote:

...but as I posted before there should be an option to save the scores on difficulties that didn't made the disqualification happen.
It used to be this way.

-MrPotato- wrote:

its no one's fault really
It's the fault of the person who removed that capability, and we all know who that is. This discussion is pointless though, because it's not "relevant" to the reranking of the map - some mod/BAT will be along shortly to inform us of that. So, you might as well get used to being told to shut up about your complainants and just take it.

So, if you want to discuss this topic in greater detail, head down to the ranking criteria/feature request forums where you can have your complainants briefly discussed before being told to fuck off even more!
MrPotato

apaffy wrote:

-MrPotato- wrote:

...but as I posted before there should be an option to save the scores on difficulties that didn't made the disqualification happen.
It used to be this way.

-MrPotato- wrote:

its no one's fault really
It's the fault of the person who removed that capability, and we all know who that is. This discussion is pointless though, because it's not "relevant" to the reranking of the map - some mod/BAT will be along shortly to inform us of that. So, you might as well get used to being told to shut up about your complainants and just take it.

So, if you want to discuss this topic in greater detail, head down to the ranking criteria/feature request forums where you can have your complainants briefly discussed before being told to fuck off even more!
I want to be told to fuck off, t/253029 hope to get support on this.
also what was the reason for removing this feature and who was the one to blame? I'm in-game so if you don't want to comment about it publicly you can PM me in-game
xxdeathx
Bah, a full length song, it's not like any of you guys actually tried to get pp off this...
Athrun
Unranked. I cry everytime.
So much pp lost....

*huddles in corner*
Dolphin
from beatmap lisitng:

thanks and stop whining tyvm.
by playing qualified maps you have agreed that you dont mind your scores being potentially wiped within one week from qualification.
it doesn't matter if its on the very last day or minute before permanent rank, its still in qualified, and QATs are probably just as busy as normal people with a life who do more besides playing this game. dont blame the QATs that there is an issue with the map, even if its just a single difficulty. This issue was even addressed in mods but it was not fixed.
if you dont want your scores removed, wait until the song is permanently ranked.

:lol:
AYhaz

xxdeathx wrote:

Bah, a full length song, it's not like any of you guys actually tried to get pp off this...
Yes they did ? It's rated pretty high compared to the map's actual difficulty, according to some top players.
Also lewa spent a day trying to make a score on this...
MrPotato

Dolphin wrote:

from beatmap lisitng:

thanks and stop whining tyvm.
by playing qualified maps you have agreed that you dont mind your scores being potentially wiped within one week from qualification.
it doesn't matter if its on the very last day or minute before permanent rank, its still in qualified, and QATs are probably just as busy as normal people with a life who do more besides playing this game. dont blame the QATs that there is an issue with the map, even if its just a single difficulty. This issue was even addressed in mods but it was not fixed.
if you dont want your scores removed, wait until the song is permanently ranked.

but this has nothing to do about I was talking about, I don't blame the qats, and I do agree that players must accpet their score being deleted obviously, BUT as you can't understand what I was saying with my comment, please re-read and understand.
Dolphin
i wasnt replying to you
I never explicitly mentioned your name or nada.
dont jump to conclusions.

i was just talking to people in general who seem to be butthurt about them losing their scores, then blaming it on the QATs.
Cherry Blossom
Please, don't start any drama on this thread.
rip my score and PPs ;w;

PLEASE REFER TO THIS POST p/3369696
Dolphin
that post is literally my favourite post on osu
Guy
;w;
Fycho

Guy wrote:

;w;
rip
cia48621793
This beatmap is perfect, it's nonsense to disqualify it.
Len
my C rank #1.. (ctb)
bbshksh
WHAT THE FUCK
pw384
go reranking it! :D
Gravey-
Aww <////3 ;w;
Exw
cryign rn
Kurokotei
inb4thread lock if people still complain
Lach
I'm usually the first to say "Fuck the QAT" or something to that effect, but the more I see these last minute unqualifications, I can't help but feel something bigger is going on here.

It almost seems like every time the QAT members play yu-gi-oh, they need confirmation from a higher power before their trap cards activate. A being that has transcended his mortal bonds and now resides high above the clouds. Or perhaps some kind of super computer created by an incredibly intelligent race of martians that resides in deep thought in order to calculate if the card play is valid or not.

Perhaps we'll never know.

Or perhaps we will.

I'm not saying every QAT member is bad at what they do. On the contrary, I would like to believe that majority of the team is competent, for the most part. But I have a feeling everyone just go back and forth seemingly endlessly, until they reach a conclusion or run out of time.
Chewin
Can you guys just stop hating QATs? They just do their work.
This is a valid reason to unrank it. It is not needed to hate QATs for that lol

Good luck on rerank, guys :3
Mazzerin
thank Satan this got unqualified, it was unplayable in standard, but now that the HUGE issues in Taiko diffs are fixed I'm pretty sure it will be good enough to get ranked in standard as well!1
Athrun

Mazzerin wrote:

thank Satan this got unqualified, it was unplayable in standard, but now that the HUGE issues in Taiko diffs are fixed I'm pretty sure it will be good enough to get ranked in standard as well!1
Looks like someone needs to mod again
Satella

xxdeathx wrote:

what?
Azer

Chewin wrote:

Can you guys just stop hating QATs? They just do their work.
This is a valid reason to unrank it. It is not needed to hate QATs for that lol
Of course the unrank itself is justified, it isn't the problem here. The problem is how long it took to identify and fix such a simple problem, and how standard scores are being wiped for taiko diff problems.

When you see a mapset being qualified for 5-6 days you think to yourself, "surely by now plenty of QATs looked at it, it must be good for ranking" so you assume it's okay to get a score, then 6 days in it gets unranked. This happens so often I don't think it's justifiable anymore, it just seems like pure laziness. "b-but QATs have lives@!!" if your life is so busy to the point you are consistently away from the game for 5 or 6 days, you shouldn't be QAT.

I really want this to be clear and make sure everyone understands what we're pissed about and not just say "don't play qualified maps if you dont want to lose scores"
Cherry Blossom

Azer wrote:

then 6 days in it gets unranked. This happens so often I don't think it's justifiable anymore, it just seems like pure laziness. "b-but QATs have lives@!!" if your life is so busy to the point you are consistently away from the game for 5 or 6 days, you shouldn't be QAT.
p/3369696
p3n

Azer wrote:

Of course the unrank itself is justified, it isn't the problem here. The problem is how long it took to identify and fix such a simple problem, and how standard scores are being wiped for taiko diff problems.

You might want to read this:

You know what would be a late unrank? 2 days after a map leaves qualified would be a "late" unrank.
Neymarcus
is it impossible to disqualify only one diff?
Athrun

MarcusDEFGH wrote:

is it impossible to disqualify only one diff?
I think there was one song that had been disqualified but I don't think so.
witchcult
no1 cares about ur poop scores grow up and move on
Chewin

Azer wrote:

The slider was surely okay in the editor. The problem has been noticed in the testplay mode.
Believe me, very rarely something that is okay in the editor gives problem in play mode. This is why BATs don't always check maps in "test" mode as well.

About the wipe, yea.. that's pretty sad that pro players like you that fc'd the extra with hr hd need to do it again.
I always wondered if someone with more powers (like an admin) can wipe just a single diff because the QATs can only reset the entire mapset.
We should ask it to Loctav, Zallius or someone else with same powers. I think it's possible.

EDIT: But:

19120113121308 wrote:

no1 cares about ur poop scores grow up and move on
Of course, just because you are bad you don't know what it means.
Posts like these make me pissed off, really. Just don't post.
shARPII
Ok guys, I think we can stop this discussion here, the answer has been given already, there is no need to continue like that for days.
For people who're still complaining, read what peppy wrote and accept it.
This isn't a trashtalk thread/complain thread about your problems and you're not helping either Allstar or any other GD users.

So now, anything not helpful or useful for mappers and modders will be deleted and may lead to a silence. If it's needed the thread will be locked which will delay the reranking process of the beatmap (which isn't something I want and I'm pretty sure everybody here think the same)

Thank you
beeboy123
I think that the discussion should continue as this is a problem for some people and just accepting what peppy wrote is a terrible solution if people are unhappy. But this is not the place for the discussion.

This exists for a reason. This thread is about AllStar's mapset not your salt.
Yales
I just got censored for no reason... lol

I'm just going to shoot some stars to express my disappointment then.
OnosakiHito
And I still wonder why such technical issues hasn't been noticed in the whole modding process before, although some guys said it's a small thing. I wonder, I wonder. You had 8 months. I had 7 days.

Anyway, let's cool down for a bit. I followed this up, but most posts are not helping the mapper in the slightest and achieve rather the controvers effect. Because of this, I will close the thread for now and work with the mapper and guest mapper in the background.

Before that, here some information:

Unranking post: p/3455514
Qualification information: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?r=11
System information: https://osu.ppy.sh/news/96193919888
Feature Request: t/253029 (with ppy post)
Warning: p/3458773

@AllStar12, DarknessAngel:
Just PM me after changes has been applied. Following the additional modding is not a must, but should at least contain reasons in case something hasn't been applied. After that we should be ready to go.

Edit: Got a PM, hence I will reopen the thread. Waiting for further reply by mapper and guest mapper.
Topic Starter
AllStar12
Waiting on Kirisame-Marisa to respond to the part on Oni, for now I updated D.N.Angel's Muzukashii :oops:
DarknessAngel
@OnosakiHito:
I fixed all disqualification problems you mentioned. About your additional mod, for me, 00:32:029 ~ 00:37:081 is calmer than 00:37:081 ~ 00:41:818 because 00:32:029 ~ 00:37:081 have some sudden stop, so I won't make less note for 00:37:081 ~ 00:41:818. About the other parts, I just set kiai time as the strongest part since the music is obviously intense, the part like 00:42:134 ~ 00:54:134 and 00:37:081 ~ 00:41:818 seem the same to me, and 00:32:029 ~ 00:37:081 is the softest. Anyway, thank you for modding ^^
[Kirisame-Marisa]

OnosakiHito wrote:

Reason for Disqualification

• Oni
    SPOILER
      1. 00:30:766 (71,72,73) - I just wanted to mention that there aren't any 1/3. You did it intentional as you did at 01:37:397 (71,72,73) - and 03:13:712 (153,154,155,156) - . I'm fine with it. But just to make sure, you might want to reconsider it once again.make spinner that replace notes from 00:30:766 - to 00:31:713 - ,01:37:397 - ~01:38:344 - the same,too;03:13:712 (153,154,155,156) - I want keep it, so do not anything here.

That's all. recall me afterwards please.

Oracle wrote:

I also hope taiko diffs would have mercy on me this time...
    Ahahahaha, no. lol
update-http://puu.sh/cwjS3/43b3b18463.osu
Mythol

OnosakiHito wrote:

And I still wonder why such technical issues hasn't been noticed in the whole modding process before, although some guys said it's a small thing. I wonder, I wonder. You had 8 months. I had 7 days.
You wonder why.. it's because the only qualification you need to be a BAT these days is to have connections.
Of course all these maps that are ranked will have issues, it would make less sense if they didn't.

GL with re-rank.
Topic Starter
AllStar12
Everything should be up to date as of now :oops:
Yales
Gogo o/
Midget
Good luck getting this back up. Such a fun map :D
Xantaria
oh my gawd it got unranked? :'(
meii18
Hi ! Can I make a GD ? I want make Easy. 2nd Easy . I like the song!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Please ! I want make GD!!!! :) :) :) :)
alacat

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Hi ! Can I make a GD ? I want make Easy. 2nd Easy . I like the song!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Please ! I want make GD!!!! :) :) :) :)
This map will be re-rank soon, well mapset is full in my eyes.
-NovaMoon-
soon=now? ;w;
meii18
Oh ok . :lol: :lol: :lol:
OnosakiHito
Let's go for the recheck.

[ Muzukashii]
SPOILER
Well, recommendations should be changed. Other things are fine if you don't want to. But for that, let me explain one more time why I mentioned the upcoming three timestamps:

1. 00:42:134 ~ 00:54:134 - It's the overall pase of the song. The background is much calmer than previous and up coming one. It's the best to remove more notes here. The Muzukashii is already pretty hard with all the variations and density of patterns. Beside that, this change would benefit the beatmap's patterns as well, since they would be more emphasized; the kiai for example would have a higher impact due to less notes in previous part. And looking at the lenght of the song, it is more than needed.
  2. 01:48:765~01:56:344 - same
  3. 02:41:817~02:51:607 - same
Sorry for the inconvenience, but that's important after all. Mapping through a diff without breaks gives patterns and stanzas less impact, which can lower down the map's overall effect. but most important, as I said before, Muzu is complex and has a lenght of 3:40min as well. So having three bigger breaks in the maps is really recommended here. Do you need help in this matter? If so, just contact me tomorrow in game.

[ Oni]

SPOILER
After some concerns by other players, I rechecked the Oni once again as well and found some more things which should be changed.

1. 00:09:766 - Suggesting to use either ddkkdddd(spinner) or ddkkddddkkkkd so it becomes more even. I like the second solution.
  2. 00:20:187 (67,68,69,70) - I should mention this since there were now several concerns about this pattern by some people in #taiko. Putstanding sounds are 1/2, so better map to this instead of... half vocal - half something? lol Anyway, it is really confusing so having 1/2 would be probably better. Vocal works in this way as well. Or just have kkk.
  3. 00:30:292 - ^
  4. 01:26:818 - ^
  5. 01:36:923 - ^
  6. 01:39:923 (13,14,15,16,17,18,19) - kkkkd k d ? Vocal like.
  7. 01:41:186 - d kkd k d kkd d ? Vocal like again.
  8. 01:48:765~01:58:238 - This I must say has not a good structure. Unlike 00:42:134 where you provide more simple patterns, have you used here things like oxx, oooxxxo or oxoox. If you ask me, this is way too odd and unfitting. Things you done prreviously at 00:42:134 or later at 02:41:817 were better. Anyway, please check it once again by yourself and contact me if you need help in this matter.
  9. 02:55:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - d K might fit better. ddkdd is pretty odd and doesn't play that nice.
  10. 02:31:712~02:35:502 - Stream doesn't fit well to the guitar. Another problem is the placement of notes. You went against the main beat d k d k by switching to k d k d with the pattern kkddkkdd.... at 02:32:975. At 02:34:238 it's okay, since the guitar is loud at this part. Suggesting following stream:
  11. 03:25:554 - Odd pattern again. Would be better to simpliefy it.
  12. 03:35:660 - Suggestintg following pattern to fit more to the vocal:

That's it. Overall the maps are not bad. Muzu needs breaks on said times and Oni's suggestions/recommendations should be mostly followed since there are really some patterns which are odd and do not fit in any way to the pattern construction or the sound / vocal of the song. But hey, there are just single patterns which are like that. Overall as I said, it's fine.

Once again, sorry for inconvenience. Once the important things has been changed, it sholud be fine for ranking.
[Kirisame-Marisa]

OnosakiHito wrote:

[ Oni]

SPOILER
After some concerns by other players, I rechecked the Oni once again as well and found some more things which should be changed.

1. 00:09:766 - Suggesting to use either ddkkdddd(spinner) or ddkkddddkkkkd so it becomes more even. I like the second solution.change to ddkkkddd k
  2. 00:20:187 (67,68,69,70) - I should mention this since there were now several concerns about this pattern by some people in #taiko. Putstanding sounds are 1/2, so better map to this instead of... half vocal - half something? lol Anyway, it is really confusing so having 1/2 would be probably better. Vocal works in this way as well. Or just have kkk. kkk
  3. 00:30:292 - ^ ^
  4. 01:26:818 - ^ ^
  5. 01:36:923 - ^ ^
THX
I only check my part, DNA will upload latter
Athrun
Rerank hype!
[ Kosuna ]

-NovaMoon- wrote:

soon=now? ;w;
Yes!
[Kirisame-Marisa]
代PO

OnosakiHito wrote:

[ Muzukashii]
SPOILER
Well, recommendations should be changed. Other things are fine if you don't want to. But for that, let me explain one more time why I mentioned the upcoming three timestamps:

1. 00:42:134 ~ 00:54:134 - It's the overall pase of the song. The background is much calmer than previous and up coming one. It's the best to remove more notes here. The Muzukashii is already pretty hard with all the variations and density of patterns. Beside that, this change would benefit the beatmap's patterns as well, since they would be more emphasized; the kiai for example would have a higher impact due to less notes in previous part. And looking at the lenght of the song, it is more than needed.
  2. 01:48:765~01:56:344 - same
  3. 02:41:817~02:51:607 - same
    All the part I make easier.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but that's important after all. Mapping through a diff without breaks gives patterns and stanzas less impact, which can lower down the map's overall effect. but most important, as I said before, Muzu is complex and has a lenght of 3:40min as well. So having three bigger breaks in the maps is really recommended here. Do you need help in this matter? If so, just contact me tomorrow in game.

[ Oni]

SPOILER

1. 01:39:923 (13,14,15,16,17,18,19) - kkkkd k d ? Vocal like.O
  2. 01:41:186 - d kkd k d kkd d ? Vocal like again.change to D ddk d ddkkk d
  3. 01:48:765~01:58:238 - This I must say has not a good structure. Unlike 00:42:134 where you provide more simple patterns, have you used here things like oxx, oooxxxo or oxoox. If you ask me, this is way too odd and unfitting. Things you done prreviously at 00:42:134 or later at 02:41:817 were better. Anyway, please check it once again by yourself and contact me if you need help in this matter.this part looks fine,so I do not any thing here.If you insist on here, I can copy 00:42:134 - or 02:41:817 - cover here.
  4. 02:55:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - d K might fit better. ddkdd is pretty odd and doesn't play that nice.remove 02:55:475 -
  5. 02:31:712~02:35:502 - Stream doesn't fit well to the guitar. Another problem is the placement of notes. You went against the main beat d k d k by switching to k d k d with the pattern kkddkkdd.... at 02:32:975. At 02:34:238 it's okay, since the guitar is loud at this part. Suggesting following stream:I revise sone note that follow the guitar.
  6. 03:25:554 - Odd pattern again. Would be better to simpliefy it.change to d ddk D D
  7. 03:35:660 - Suggestintg following pattern to fit more to the vocal:d kkd kkddddk

That's it. Overall the maps are not bad. Muzu needs breaks on said times and Oni's suggestions/recommendations should be mostly followed since there are really some patterns which are odd and do not fit in any way to the pattern construction or the sound / vocal of the song. But hey, there are just single patterns which are like that. Overall as I said, it's fine.

Once again, sorry for inconvenience. Once the important things has been changed, it sholud be fine for ranking.
http://puu.sh/cQsPi/4e018b99e5.rar
Frim4503
still waiting this map to get ranked :D
Guy
Oracle
!summon ono :o

EDIT: woww i'm so good at summoning people wwwww
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Len

Oracle wrote:

!summon ono :o
OnosakiHito
Good morning. Once I'm back from university, I will look at it.
Edit: Oh, looks like we have a really long day today. Either way, once I'm free I will check it.
Edit2 (20.11.): Somewhere in the weekend I will have time for it.
Edit3 (26.11.): Talked to Allstar, another BAT should be found. Workload in university is just insane.
notthathorse
Why isn't this shit ranked yet (ง︡'-'︠)ง
Quailsnap

notthathorse wrote:

Why isn't this shit ranked yet (ง︡'-'︠)ง
Agreed.
Topic Starter
AllStar12
Talked to OnosakiHito about the situation and is still busy irl so I need to ask another BAT to recheck the difficulties.
If a BATs does check the difficulties, OnosakiHito said to check one more time for the amount of breaks in the Muzukashii difficulty.
Sorry for the long delay you guys; really trying to get this re-ranked soon! (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
Zero__wind
didn't really get this thing
do we need another taiko BAT or standard BAT or any???
Topic Starter
AllStar12

Zero__wind wrote:

didn't really get this thing
do we need another taiko BAT or standard BAT or any???
Asked two bats awhile ago about the situation. From what heard it could be any bat. Let me ask others just in case.

Edit: Talked to a Taiko BAT about it and said it has to be a Taiko BAT that has to re-bubble. Any BAT can re-rank it. Still trying to find a Taiko BAT that is available.
DakeDekaane
Hi there, sorry for the late reply.

Mod notes:
x - any note
o - empty beat

[Oni]
01:48:765~01:58:238 - I agree with Ono here, this feels weird while playing, considering you have simpler patterns in the other similar part, breaking a bit the consistency.
02:34:002 (367) - I'd suggest to change this for a don, you often change between dons and kats in red and white ticks, so having this in a blue breaks a bit this flow. Adittionaly, you could try putting 02:34:160 (369) - as a kat.

[Muzukashii]
01:07:081 (252,253,254,255,256,257,258) - This feels weird while playing as we have all these kats for the accentuated vocals, but then we have this for drums, a k d d o d d k could fit better here.
02:13:712 (250,251,252,253,254,255,256) - ^
03:08:028 (57,58,59,60,61,62,63) - ^

[Easy]
02:40:554 (1,1) - You have to agree this is a relatively short spinner for an Easy and then we have this note 2 beats after it, replace it for a slider or put some objects? Though a break would be nice too, to have consistency with Normal.

That'd be all from my part. I wish I could look at it further, but don't have the time now and I don't want to keep you waiting when it could be just minor stuff. Poke me when all it's done.
Edelgard-
when will this song will be officially ranked?
xxdeathx

Fathur52 wrote:

when will this song will be officially ranked?
When the people with red names circle it, taiko/bubble it, qualify it, and wait 1 week without disqualifying it. Nobody knows how long the first 3 take, since it depends on many things.
Guy
I'm waiting for a very long time :cry:
spboxer3
Still waiting...(ry
Anxient
starts camping in the thread, waiting for ranked
Topic Starter
AllStar12
I messaged them about it so we just have to wait ._.
sayonara_sekai
so why is there a jubeat (konami) map in qual and this is still unranked? lma0...
blourgh

phonics wrote:

so why is there a jubeat (konami) map in qual and this is still unranked? lma0...
jubeat songs are allowed, it's IIDX that got removed
Nwolf
Last time taiko mappers were online: 26 days and 2 months ago

wow
DakeDekaane
;_;
Topic Starter
AllStar12
this is what happens haha
Well I'm giving them till the 22nd and if they still don't reply then yeah...
really don't want to remove them though..
Nwolf
you could ask around and see if it's possible if you apply the changes instead
Lach
Or just remove the taiko difficulties and re-rank it as a standard only set. If they just decide to fuck off, you shouldn't have to wait for them.
captin1
should at least keep it out of the graveyard for now :/

applied what Dake said, removed the notes to add a break like in Normal
SPOILER
osu file format v13

[General]
AudioFilename: Yuikonnu and Ayaponzu - Super Nuko World.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1000
PreviewTime: 54450
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 0.4999999

[Metadata]
Title:Super Nuko World
TitleUnicode:すーぱーぬこわーるど
Artist:yuikonnu & ayaponzu*
ArtistUnicode:ゆいこんぬ&あやぽんず*
Creator:AllStar12
Version:captin's Easy
Source:
Tags:Kagamine Rin IA Vocaloid まふてる mafumafu nico douga utaite Guy alacat captin1 Yia DarknessAngel
BeatmapID:395873
BeatmapSetID:153776

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.9
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Background Image.png",0,0
Video,-181,"nya.avi"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[TimingPoints]
5818,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
8344,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
9055,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
10239,-100,4,1,1,55,0,0
10397,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
10871,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
31081,-100,4,1,2,65,0,0
37081,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
42134,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
44660,-100,4,1,1,55,0,0
47186,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
52239,-100,4,1,1,75,0,0
54765,-100,4,1,1,85,0,1
64713,-100,4,1,1,85,0,0
64871,-100,4,1,1,85,0,1
77502,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
97713,-100,4,1,2,65,0,0
103712,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
108765,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
111291,-100,4,1,1,55,0,0
113817,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
118870,-100,4,1,1,75,0,0
121396,-100,4,1,1,85,0,1
131344,-100,4,1,1,85,0,0
131502,-100,4,1,1,85,0,1
141607,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
143660,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
144133,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
146186,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
146660,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
151712,-100,4,1,1,85,0,0
161817,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
166870,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
171923,-100,4,1,0,75,0,0
175712,-100,4,1,1,85,0,1
185660,-100,4,1,1,85,0,0
185817,-100,4,1,1,85,0,1
197186,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
217396,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
218344,-100,4,1,2,80,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,238,238
Combo2 : 0,230,0
Combo3 : 0,100,221
Combo4 : 244,66,92
Combo5 : 255,201,38
Combo6 : 255,0,255

[HitObjects]
84,56,766,6,0,B|84:140|84:140|112:160|124:188,1,135,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,356,1871,2,0,P|180:360|252:284,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,80,3292,6,0,B|248:80|248:80|272:112|320:112,1,135,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,56,4397,2,0,B|456:116|456:116|476:244,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,352,5818,5,0,0:0:0:0:
204,312,6134,2,0,L|120:276,2,90,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,264,7081,2,0,P|296:192|228:100,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,108,8344,6,0,B|48:152|48:152|60:196|60:196|44:236|44:236|80:272|136:264|164:212,1,270,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,52,10239,2,0,L|360:156,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,216,10871,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,312,11502,2,0,L|176:368,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,184,12608,2,0,P|205:104|110:134,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
64,200,13713,5,8,0:0:0:0:
96,376,14344,2,0,L|200:368,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,348,15134,2,0,B|328:256|328:256|352:220|352:220|360:128,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,76,16555,6,0,L|96:64,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,172,17660,2,0,P|244:248|116:248,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,180,18766,5,8,0:0:0:0:
112,8,19397,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,68,19713,2,0,P|224:64|276:32,2,90,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,248,20976,5,4,0:0:0:0:
360,248,21608,2,0,L|456:248,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,344,22713,2,0,B|172:344|172:344|64:264,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
4,200,23818,5,8,0:0:0:0:
96,44,24450,2,0,P|149:43|190:23,1,90
320,16,25239,2,0,P|380:64|348:200,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,256,26660,6,0,L|80:280,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,296,27766,2,0,B|412:284|412:284|480:172,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,88,28871,5,8,0:0:0:0:
276,56,29502,2,0,L|172:36,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,152,30450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,240,30766,1,8,0:0:0:0:
12,312,31081,6,0,B|36:328|36:328|56:344|56:344|84:328|84:328|136:352|180:292,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,216,32029,6,0,P|216:172|336:164,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,288,33292,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,356,33923,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,180,34555,6,0,L|352:88,2,90,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,232,35502,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,196,35818,2,0,P|144:140|208:48,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,156,37081,6,0,B|403:132|403:132|426:74|426:74|485:49,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,232,38344,2,0,L|432:332,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,348,38976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,288,39607,6,0,P|136:236|28:256,2,180,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,268,41186,2,0,P|324:257|356:236,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,196,41818,1,8,0:0:0:0:
430,106,42134,6,0,B|390:74|346:90|346:90|310:54|258:66,2,180,4|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
436,196,43713,2,0,L|468:296,2,90,8|2|8,0:0|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,220,44660,5,2,0:2:0:0:
176,164,45292,1,2,0:2:0:0:
240,332,45923,2,0,P|300:332|332:320,2,90,2|8|0,0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,360,47186,6,0,B|36:312|36:312|52:188,1,180,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,112,48450,2,0,L|192:295,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,352,49713,6,0,B|400:348|412:300|412:300|372:256|396:192,2,180,2|2|2,0:0|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,208,51607,2,0,L|236:104,2,90,8|0|4,2:1|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52397,12,0,53502,0:0:0:0:
316,328,54765,6,0,L|228:344,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,256,55397,2,0,L|124:272,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,184,56029,2,0,P|80:104|112:12,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,57292,5,4,0:0:0:0:
403,16,57923,2,0,P|432:100|404:184,2,180,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,34,59502,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,124,59818,6,0,P|326:169|306:209,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,231,60450,2,0,P|217:187|239:148,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,124,61081,2,0,P|384:128|444:228,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,348,62344,5,4,0:0:0:0:
144,296,62976,2,0,L|48:332,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,156,64239,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,72,64555,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,40,64871,6,0,L|120:72,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,156,65502,2,0,L|60:188,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,276,66134,2,0,B|44:320|80:356|80:356|128:332|184:368,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,67397,5,4,0:0:0:0:
436,200,68029,2,0,B|476:236|476:236|456:312|504:352,2,180,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,174,69607,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,88,69923,6,0,P|280:72|216:76,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,140,70555,2,0,P|214:156|278:152,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,174,71186,2,0,P|362:230|306:338,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,356,72450,5,8,0:0:0:0:
28,208,73081,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,356,73713,2,0,P|200:360|272:284,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,204,74660,2,0,P|244:200|210:220,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,346,75607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
444,200,76239,2,0,L|452:104,2,90,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,380,77502,5,4,0:0:0:0:
284,272,78134,2,0,L|184:240,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,272,79239,2,0,P|488:200|444:88,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
372,44,80344,5,8,0:0:0:0:
224,148,80976,2,0,L|244:256,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,252,81765,2,0,B|68:219|68:219|56:148|104:100|164:96,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,252,83186,6,0,P|288:280|344:288,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,156,84292,2,0,B|220:93|220:93|355:93,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,176,85397,5,8,0:0:0:0:
312,336,86029,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,276,86344,2,0,P|236:224|248:172,2,90,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,364,87607,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,64,97713,6,0,B|248:104|248:104|260:128|260:128|236:180|268:240,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,292,98660,6,0,P|312:332|188:356,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,232,99923,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,92,100554,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,164,101186,6,0,L|436:148,2,90,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,220,102133,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,192,102449,2,0,P|104:168|72:60,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,40,103712,6,0,B|252:84|252:84|292:116|292:116|308:212,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,336,104975,2,0,L|170:233,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,164,105607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,156,106238,6,0,B|448:192|448:192|464:316,2,180,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,107817,2,0,P|258:149|216:186,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,264,108449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,240,108765,6,0,B|76:209|76:209|64:144|128:100,2,180,4|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
168,316,110344,2,0,P|208:328|264:312,2,90,8|2|8,0:0|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,236,111291,5,2,0:2:0:0:
368,144,111923,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,284,112554,2,0,L|460:372,2,90,2|8|0,0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,116,113817,6,0,P|360:136|248:92,1,180,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,128,115081,2,0,P|125:153|173:263,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,356,116344,6,0,B|360:368|388:348|388:348|384:276|452:244,2,180,2|2|2,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,284,118238,2,0,L|72:312,2,90,8|0|4,2:1|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119028,12,0,120133,0:0:0:0:
300,328,121396,6,0,L|320:232,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,248,122028,2,0,L|428:152,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,92,122660,2,0,P|445:42|329:34,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123923,5,4,0:0:0:0:
175,352,124554,2,0,P|87:352|24:292,2,180,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,308,126133,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,352,126449,6,0,P|376:360|436:348,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,272,127081,2,0,P|428:264|368:276,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,352,127712,2,0,P|252:304|240:224,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,60,128975,5,4,0:0:0:0:
412,208,129607,2,0,L|436:316,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,132,130870,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,80,131186,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,96,131502,6,0,L|24:176,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,220,132133,2,0,L|44:300,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,348,132765,2,0,B|188:324|248:360|248:360|300:344,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,192,134028,5,4,0:0:0:0:
216,144,134660,2,0,B|192:148|168:132|168:132|104:172|92:128|40:180,2,180,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,116,136238,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,152,136554,6,0,P|400:196|392:256,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,292,137186,2,0,P|308:250|310:205,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,116,137817,2,0,P|340:72|456:96,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,264,139081,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,176,139712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,264,140344,2,0,B|400:320|400:320|352:368|276:340,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,288,141291,2,0,P|200:328|204:384,1,90,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,296,142238,5,0,0:0:0:0:
8,172,142870,2,0,L|40:84,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,44,144133,6,0,P|320:88|316:136,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,200,144765,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,152,145396,2,0,L|24:88,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,180,146660,6,0,P|256:240|224:264,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,296,147291,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,356,147923,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,296,148238,2,0,B|416:248|404:196|404:196|428:160,2,135,8|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,268,149502,6,0,L|224:220,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,104,150449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,160,150765,2,0,P|4:220|16:296,2,135,8|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,84,152344,6,0,P|208:132|144:244,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,272,153291,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,332,153607,2,0,L|224:352,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,328,154238,6,0,B|352:316|352:316|388:340|388:340|424:304|492:324,2,180,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,264,155817,2,0,P|244:216|272:168,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,172,156449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,120,156765,6,0,B|384:40|384:40|340:28,2,135,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,196,158028,2,0,L|448:284,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,336,158660,2,0,L|284:352,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,320,159291,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,148,159923,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,160554,12,4,161817,0:0:0:0:
164,264,166870,6,0,P|112:216|116:96,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,128,168133,2,0,P|340:176|336:296,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,348,169396,6,0,B|120:332|120:332|64:368|0:340,2,180,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
320,240,171291,2,0,L|388:168,2,90,8|0|4,2:1|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,172081,12,0,173817,0:0:0:0:
256,36,175396,5,8,0:0:0:0:
308,108,175712,6,0,L|248:184,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,268,176344,2,0,L|200:344,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,328,176975,2,0,B|91:284|91:284|84:200|164:184,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,336,178238,5,4,0:0:0:0:
356,185,178870,2,0,B|428:200|420:284|420:284|396:328,2,180,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,212,180449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,160,180765,6,0,P|172:116|172:68,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,9,181396,2,0,P|254:53|254:101,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,160,182028,2,0,B|136:200|80:158|80:158|32:180,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,356,183291,5,4,0:0:0:0:
184,320,183923,2,0,L|284:352,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,200,185186,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,120,185502,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,36,185817,6,0,L|164:12,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,92,186449,2,0,L|300:68,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,16,187081,2,0,P|384:68|348:192,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,224,188344,5,4,0:0:0:0:
96,68,188975,2,0,B|56:56|28:80|28:80|44:140|8:200,2,180,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,124,190554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,144,190870,6,0,P|276:180|284:232,1,90,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,296,191502,2,0,P|200:260|192:208,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,124,192133,2,0,P|200:68|312:76,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,236,193396,5,8,0:0:0:0:
232,356,194028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,236,194660,2,0,B|400:196|400:196|436:176|436:176|456:132|496:104,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,20,195607,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,48,195923,6,0,L|284:36,2,90,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,136,196870,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,224,197186,5,4,0:0:0:0:
240,200,197817,2,0,L|216:112,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,337,198923,2,0,P|121:332|65:240,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,160,200028,5,8,0:0:0:0:
288,172,200660,2,0,L|276:268,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,356,201449,2,0,B|388:268|388:268|412:232|412:232|424:140,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,64,202870,6,0,P|212:52|168:64,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,160,203975,2,0,P|306:253|200:245,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,176,205081,5,8,0:0:0:0:
56,336,205712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,356,206028,2,0,L|244:352,2,90,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,192,207291,5,4,0:0:0:0:
176,44,207923,2,0,L|264:24,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,172,209028,2,0,P|333:187|411:111,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,24,210133,5,8,0:0:0:0:
224,72,210765,2,0,P|178:74|122:50,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,80,211554,2,0,B|27:250|27:250|70:280,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,280,212975,6,0,P|300:288|352:272,2,90,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,200,214081,2,0,P|194:109|297:132,1,225,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,224,215186,5,8,0:0:0:0:
144,320,215817,2,0,L|60:284,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,112,216765,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,132,217081,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,68,217396,6,0,P|216:68|256:48,2,90,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,44,218344,1,2,2:1:0:0:
Muya
Revive
Remove Taiko
Upload
Re-Ranked
OK
CSLM
why you don't apply the change of taiko?
will be too sad imo if you delete the taiko diffs when that diffs will be probably the last diffs of DN and Yia
that will be sooooooooooooo sad imo ;w;
at least for leave the last taiko diffs from them ;w;
Nyxa

Lach wrote:

Or just remove the taiko difficulties and re-rank it as a standard only set. If they just decide to fuck off, you shouldn't have to wait for them.
This or just edit it in their place I mean 2 months is a lot of time
Nwolf
are the taiko diffs up to date then
show more