forum

Venting out

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nanofranne
I don't understand why people really need to be SO FUCKING LOUD. I don't feel like I belong in here where the culture of people are only being expressed through LOUDNESS.

Modified exhaust/sport motorcycles
Overlapping 5 times+ a day religious noises. There's no escape.
Fucking procedurally generated random spawn of kids
Massive tower speaker
More religious noises that ALWAYS HAVE TO utilise a LOUDSPEAKER.

I am perhaps the gloomiest person from where I live.

I will delete this in a couple of hours.
Wimpy Cursed
I personally hate loud noises as well. Noises that you cannot control in specific, anyway.
Just have to deal with it and keep a calm mind, though that took me ages to do.

What kind of place are you even staying at, anyways? Sounds rough.
Topic Starter
Nanofranne

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

I personally hate loud noises as well. Noises that you cannot control in specific, anyway.
Just have to deal with it and keep a calm mind, though that took me ages to do.

What kind of place are you even staying at, anyways? Sounds rough.
Suburb. While thankfully, traffic noises is nonexistent now, I'm subject to like at least 6/7 mosque in my area. My head about to explode if I'm not wearing my earphone
Karmine
I have a similar experience.

Church bells every 15 minutes + occasional random cacophony that lasts for like 30 minutes.
Neighbours who can't walk without stomping, scream at each other and put loud music every day sometimes even at night (so loud I can hear it while I'm listening to music with earphones).
Occasional dude with loud music outside in the middle of the night.
School 20 meters away with kids that sound like tinnitus.
Cars, bikes and garbage trucks early in the morning too.
Soundproofing is so bad I get woken up by fucking birds almost daily.

It's driving me crazy I just hope I can leave soon.
Hachiman Ryouta
Yeaaah, now I have a construction, literally 1 house away from mine, cause my neighbor wants a second floor. I hate the noises, everyday they wake me up so early and I can't go back to sleep, and I go without sleep and annoyed to work my night shift. But what do I do haha it seems that is u fault for working at night. :'(
Anaxii 3

Nanofranne wrote:

I don't understand why people really need to be SO FUCKING LOUD. I don't feel like I belong in here where the culture of people are only being expressed through LOUDNESS.

Massive tower speaker

chill it's just indonesia
[-Omni-]
loud voice no like 😔 i live with loud family
Reyalp51
a while ago i was very annoyed by noise but when i started working with heavy machines that do a lot of noise i stoped caring anymore. sometimes in life you can overcome things by brute force but i would not recommend this to everyone
Nuuskamuikkunen
This makes me feel thankful of living in the middle of nowhere.
Rhythm32
The place where I live has a lot of mechanical noise, mostly because I now temporarily live in a place where fabric is woven with the help of handlooms. And they are FUCKING loud. But now I have a habit of listening ot it. About religious noise, that's alright for me.
stevennnn
I live right next to downtown on a university campus and there's always one or two cars that zoom by every hour... their speeding worries me more than the obnoxious noise
CheeryFlame4611

Nanofranne wrote:

Massive tower speaker

Honestly, I can understand where you come from. In my own experience, it doesn't take much to become agitated when dealing with excessive and "unnecessary" noise. I understand that you're generalizing loudness in more than just one scenario, but to answer your question about bikes/cars.. it really has to do with personal enjoyment and passion projects. When you're passionate about something, and you're proud of an accomplishment, you really want to take time and enjoy it. It's personal. Yeah sure, some people rev their loud straight-piped vettes for attention but in reality most people have given their passion soul. You'll hear many refer to their cars with names and it's really just their 'bringing to life' mentality that allows them to enjoy it.
Anaxii 3

CheeryFlame4611 wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

Massive tower speaker

Honestly, I can understand where you come from. In my own experience, it doesn't take much to become agitated when dealing with excessive and "unnecessary" noise. I understand that you're generalizing loudness in more than just one scenario, but to answer your question about bikes/cars.. it really has to do with personal enjoyment and passion projects. When you're passionate about something, and you're proud of an accomplishment, you really want to take time and enjoy it. It's personal. Yeah sure, some people rev their loud straight-piped vettes for attention but in reality most people have given their passion soul. You'll hear many refer to their cars with names and it's really just their 'bringing to life' mentality that allows them to enjoy it.
chill it's jakarta and it's normal

it's no longer in my place anymore
Topic Starter
Nanofranne

Anaxii 3 wrote:

CheeryFlame4611 wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

Massive tower speaker

chill it's jakarta and it's normal

it's no longer in my place anymore
I'll definitely be witch-hunted if I speak up things like this irl so I can only silently hope for the best on people who dare to challenge the status quo