forum

[resolved] Download and play feature for osu! supporters!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Reliz
Hi! I'd like to suggest an idea in regards to downloading and playing beatmaps as a osu! supporter!

Ill get right to it, why not implement a feature in osu! direct where players could not only download beatmaps without having to exit the client but also give them the option to download & play the beatmap they've downloaded instantly after being completed.

This is only an idea and I have no idea how long or difficult the process of including a feature like this would be, I'm actually hoping people could maybe give their thoughts on the subject and perhaps get this seen by the right pair of eyes.

Write You're thoughts on how you agree or disagree and why this would be feasible or not!

This is my first post on this forum so please let me know if I am in the wrong somewhere in terms of rules and regulations 8-)
Winek
The idea's a bit confused. (Or is it me that doesn't understand?)

But when you finish downloading the beatmap directly from osu! direct, Well, you can play it... (?)
If i'm wrong, correct me, because i'm not sure i understood what is that request.
FrzR

CopyWrite wrote:

Ill get right to it, why not implement a feature in osu! direct where players could not only download beatmaps without having to exit the client
but also give them the option to download & play the beatmap they've downloaded instantly after being completed.
Shouldn't osu!direct been doing that already?
Doge_old_1
Not really necessary imo. This is already almost doable by just pressing F5 at song select and then picking a diff and pressing enter, because the map you downloaded will be highlighted. Speaking of which, how will you pick which difficulty to play?
Topic Starter
Reliz
Literally thought of that right after clicking post :S didn't even notice all recently dled beatmaps are showed in SP all in order.