Topic Starter
T1Y

Neil Watts wrote:

Where is gone the 240bpm ver.? ;.;

Hopefully I kept it!

OK~
Neil Watts
Thank you! :D

I'll be back to mod it someday, if this map can be approved/ranked. Star!
Heorenmaru
Download -> update [rkdirhry's Insane] and [CRN's Extra] -> Error opening audio file
Topic Starter
T1Y

Heorenmaru wrote:

Download -> update [rkdirhry's Insane] and [CRN's Extra] -> Error opening audio file
I revised it. thx!
caren_sk
done.

もしランクド狙う事になったらCRN-AR10-は削除して頂いて大丈夫です。

http://puu.sh/bmDFT/c22d8b71fe.zip
Topic Starter
T1Y

caren_sk wrote:

done.

もしランクド狙う事になったらCRN-AR10-は削除して頂いて大丈夫です。

http://puu.sh/bmDFT/c22d8b71fe.zip
ッッッサンクス!!
Vermillion
Feels as if the change to ar10 just stepped up the difficulty a lot for me. I'll go ahead and learn some modding before attempting to do any here :P
Nozhomi

Th1ty wrote:

Neil Watts wrote:

Just epic !

Are you going for approved ? :lol:
If there are people who help me, I will do my best.

Thank you for playing!!
Well i'll start then.
  1. Your map need 1 audio file only to get ranked. Also it can't be approved because it's not a marathon map.
  2. You have 2 Extra / 1 Insane / 1 Normal. Too get a good diffspread, you should add an Hard diff. It's very important.
  3. Fix AiMod problems !
  4. Disable Widescreen Support because you don't use a SB.
EDIT : ofc if you have any question, you can ask me in game. Also if you plan to rank it, call me when the mapset will be done. Maybe I would mod it.
Topic Starter
T1Y
Well i'll start then.
  1. Your map need 1 audio file only to get ranked. Also it can't be approved because it's not a marathon map.
  2. You have 2 Extra / 1 Insane / 1 Normal. Too get a good diffspread, you should add an Hard diff. It's very important.
  3. Fix AiMod problems !
EDIT : ofc if you have any question, you can ask me in game. Also if you plan to rank it, call me when the mapset will be done. Maybe I would mod it.
Thank you for letting me know.
I appreciate it
Topic Starter
T1Y
Well i'll start then.
  3. Fix AiMod problems !
Thank you for letting me know.
I appreciate it
caren_sk
Topic Starter
T1Y

caren_sk wrote:

update.

http://puu.sh/bFm0z/cc920e9292.zip
thx!!
Xytox
It's a fun map. Definitely something different and unique. I like it.

Some problems, as already stated, you need to get rid of the 173bpm, 240bpm and 270bpm versions to rank the map, as well as either CRN's AR10 or AR9 version. Although, that could wait until it's ready to get ranked.

My advice map-wise is to change the eXtra to at least OD8. OD7 just makes it harder to play because of note lock, especially on the 240 and 270bpm diffs. If you're capable of playing this kind of map, you should at least be able to play OD8. When you put the OD on a map, you have to consider what bpm it is. If it's over 200bpm I would strongly advice against putting any lower than 8. Today people rank maps with OD9, so that's probably an option as well if you'd like. Makes it more interesting for players such as me.

00:40:118 (1,2,3,4,5) - This stream looks like a triple because it's hidden under the slider. I would suggest moving it to a spot where it's actually visible and readable.

00:58:902 (4,5) - This makes no sense and feels really odd to even try and play. I would suggest switching place on 4 and 5 back to their original positions.

01:33:970 (8,9,1) - The spacing here makes the notes look like 1/3 and probably catches everyone by surprise. Decreasing the spacing would makee it more readable and playable.

02:20:393 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - This stream wouldn't "normally" be evil, but because of the sudden increased spacing that is hidden under the first couple of notes of the stream, it makes it very annoying to play. Either decreasing the spacing, or not hiding the spaced part of the stream behind the normal part should fix that. Personally I would advice towards not hiding it at all, but that's just me.

Again, really cool map. I've seen countless of people play this, so it's is definitely not bad at all. Best of luck to you if you're trying to rank it. :)
Topic Starter
T1Y

Xytox wrote:

It's a fun map. Definitely something different and unique. I like it.

Some problems, as already stated, you need to get rid of the 173bpm, 240bpm and 270bpm versions to rank the map, as well as either CRN's AR10 or AR9 version. Although, that could wait until it's ready to get ranked.

My advice map-wise is to change the eXtra to at least OD8. OD7 just makes it harder to play because of note lock, especially on the 240 and 270bpm diffs. If you're capable of playing this kind of map, you should at least be able to play OD8. When you put the OD on a map, you have to consider what bpm it is. If it's over 200bpm I would strongly advice against putting any lower than 8. Today people rank maps with OD9, so that's probably an option as well if you'd like. Makes it more interesting for players such as me.

00:40:118 (1,2,3,4,5) - This stream looks like a triple because it's hidden under the slider. I would suggest moving it to a spot where it's actually visible and readable.

00:58:902 (4,5) - This makes no sense and feels really odd to even try and play. I would suggest switching place on 4 and 5 back to their original positions.

01:33:970 (8,9,1) - The spacing here makes the notes look like 1/3 and probably catches everyone by surprise. Decreasing the spacing would makee it more readable and playable.

02:20:393 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - This stream wouldn't "normally" be evil, but because of the sudden increased spacing that is hidden under the first couple of notes of the stream, it makes it very annoying to play. Either decreasing the spacing, or not hiding the spaced part of the stream behind the normal part should fix that. Personally I would advice towards not hiding it at all, but that's just me.

Again, really cool map. I've seen countless of people play this, so it's is definitely not bad at all. Best of luck to you if you're trying to rank it. :)
Thx for modding! updated!
Please check it :D
Te Amo
Really good.
Shiyo
Nice beatmap :D
HabiHolic
Star!
Topic Starter
T1Y

HabiHolic wrote:

Star!
thx! HaHo~
Enzy
Great map! Good job! :D
Saoji
Awesome! Good job.

[General]
Filesize of the mapset exceeds 10MB without video. Think about removing the mp3 of the other bpms.
Countdown conflicts with rkdirhry's Insane diff.

[Extra]
Object isn't snapped! 00:06:260

[Crn]
  1. 00:32:690 (3) - I think you can remove it doesnt follow anything and it would give more impact on the incoming kiai :)
  2. 02:00:896 (10) - Maybe this one too but I'm not sure if it would play good, just have a look.
  3. 02:21:251 (10) - You could add drum as sample or as addition as you prefer (definitely a suggestion)
  4. 00:38:118 (7) - Remove finish on the end of the slider?
  5. Object's end is not snapped! 02:07:679
  6. Object's end is not snapped! 02:08:250
  7. Object's end is not snapped! 02:08:536
  8. Object's end is not snapped! 02:08:821
  9. Object's end is not snapped! 02:24:820
  10. 02:02:110 (1) - add a kiai fountain?
Probably one of my favourite diff from you crn.

PS: If you need a hard diff, bug me I can do it :D
Froic
amazing beatmap. Im sure it has to be ranked. it will either be ranked or used for the osu world cup then ranked.
caren_sk
thx modding Yales
all fixed

http://puu.sh/dguQp/5b3f0dceb9.osu
MrPotato
Fun stuff, love the mapset!
also I made this:

rip ss
Topic Starter
T1Y

MrPotato wrote:

Fun stuff, love the mapset!