forum

[Archived] Uh... What is happening with these scores?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gabrielex124
Problem details:
Hi, so i just made my first 100pp play (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) And for some reason, a "worst play", has a better score than my better play, even though the worst play has more 100 and 50, Help!!!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gQnAh6vzDlvTxLMjo2KxNoffCfdj_66g/view?usp=sharing

osu! version: Stable 20240123 (latest)
BlueChinchompa
It looks like you got scorev1ed

I AM VERY SMART
in lazer problems like this never happen when you submit scores, but i guess it's not the case in stable.

though if you really want to make sure you get the pp and you're too scared to have less score than your best again, just replay the map with DTNF and you'll be good.

(you'll still have less score than your best, but the game will consider that you're playing with a different mod combination so you'll get the pp even though the score won't be displayed in the leaderboard)
Topic Starter
Gabrielex124

Anaxii wrote:

in lazer problems like this never happen when you submit scores, but i guess it's not the case in stable.

though if you really want to make sure you get the pp and you're too scared to have less score than your best again, just replay the map with DTNF and you'll be good.

(you'll still have less score than your best, but the game will consider that you're playing with a different mod combination so you'll get the pp even though the score won't be displayed in the leaderboard)
Dont worry, i got the pp, i know some problems dont happen on lazer, but i dont really like lazer soo :3
I AM VERY SMART

Gabrielex124 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Dont worry, i got the pp, i know some problems dont happen on lazer, but i dont really like lazer soo :3
it's perfectly understandable, most people don't like lazer either lol
Topic Starter
Gabrielex124

Anaxii wrote:

Gabrielex124 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

it's perfectly understandable, most people don't like lazer either lol
For me it just feels weird kinda, having 3 osu!s in my confused me, also i really didnt like the new scoring and stuff, i jus got used to stable.