forum

custom double time in lazer is unranked?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
advilraccoon
I started playing lazer a while ago and I saw that a couple people have scores on there where they used double time but used the mod customization to make it slower, but for some reason when I do it it becomes unranked? like I keep on seeing ranked scores where they used 1.15x speed for example, but then I press the button to use the same mods and it becomes unranked? idk if this is because of an update where it became unranked, but if that were the case then shouldn't the ranked scores with custom double time become unranked? maybe it's just me idk
Stahlwolle
i lost my custom double time scores. but it isnt on every map, it was since an update its very confusing, and i honestly wish it would be just ranked.It would encourage me to try harder maps which are as of now too fast for me. its not like i get more pp than a person that plays faster than me so i dont see the point.
BlueChinchompa
Custom DT rates will be on leaderboards but will not give you PP
Same with Classic wind down, wind up, and DA for now
Stahlwolle

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Custom DT rates will be on leaderboards but will not give you PP
Same with Classic wind down, wind up, and DA for now
if thats the case then i dont think its working as intended then because im technically on some of the songs leaderboards, but im just not in there.