forum

is it my problem or...?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Choices324
basically, im bad if i compare to people even 5 national tops up of me, like really, i don't know what to do, the skill gap is too high, any tip? im feeling bad of my skill lmao xD
I AM VERY SMART
rule #1: don't compare yourself to others.
Topic Starter
Choices324

Anaxii wrote:

rule #1: don't compare yourself to others.
is really hard not to worry when i see the scores other people are doing xD, im just suck i guess?
Papifernan3
Dont compare yourself to others bro, i know its hard but try to not compare. it can be demotivating
iShanoa
Relax bro, this is just a game, and games are meant to be enjoyed. You'd naturally improve over time the more you play so stop worrying about others being better than you.
advilraccoon
I mean I've learned to just stop comparing my scores to other people. I just try and play the game and have fun while doing it, and if I get a higher rank eventually then that's good too yk
SDx

Choices324 wrote:

basically, im bad if i compare to people even 5 national tops up of me, like really, i don't know what to do, the skill gap is too high, any tip? im feeling bad of my skill lmao xD
You played 6ix9ine hours. They played? 2+2=5000? Such justification enough for you?

Anyway. For decreasing gap and increasing skill you need became better. How to do it? Play more? Buy super keybord? New computer? 1000Hz monitor? Find close to your level top song and play it for 95%+, repeat?
pizzaboy
The best playing usually have about 2000 hours on them that's achievable in daily 2 hour sessions over about 3 years so try to think longterm I might be bad now but if I really put everything I have into improving in just a few years I could match up with some of the best in the world