forum

[Archived] [Multi] Kicked out of multiplayer room when opening maps.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Problem Details: Ok, this problem is so easy to replicate that I success in first try. (that was lucky)

Instructions:

1).In a multiplayer room you go into the room and download a map that you don't have that match the room's map (non-supporter/normal browser downloads) but don't open it yet.
2).Go back into the game and press f5 in multi, two bars should come up saying "Let's do it" and "Cancel". (apparently this doesn't come up for everyone and it seems that this won't work unless you're NOT host. Because if you're host and you hit f5 it will bring you to the map selection.)
3).Come out again without doing anything to the options (just press start button) and open the map you downloaded by double clicking it.
4).Wait a second before going back into the game.
5).Go back into the game then click "Cancel" and you're kicked out of multiplayer mode and went into solo into the map selection.

There are many conditions 1) Can't be host. 2) The options have to come up 3) The map has to match the one that you don't have and the room's map.

My osu! is in fullscreen by the way.

I tried to replicate this again with some people but failed because the options (f5) didn't come up for them.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
This is the SS of the options that should be coming up http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1364951
I can't take screenshots of me getting kicked out from multi.

osu! version: 20140224.4 (latest)
[ Pingu ]
This happens to me. I am a witness.
FrzR
Same here. But sometimes only.