forum

Is there a taiko skins without glowing notes? (in Kiaitime)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Accolada
been playing taiko,for 50+ hrs these 8 month,and always noticed,that when kiaitime comes,notes glowing rlly distracting,and i start missing. So someone said that there re taiko skins without glowing note effect (i m talking about taikohitcircle.png not other stuff) i could'nt turn it off. So ye I M LOOKING FOR TAIKO SKIN WITHOUT GLOWING NOTES (idk why i repeated,just angry a lil ngl)
JustABeginner
Hi Accolada!

I think you're mistaken with the glowing effect around the approach circle of the taiko scroller, in which you can remove them by finding a 1x1 pixel and name/replace with taiko-glow - and be sure to delete taiko-glow@2x if there's any.

Otherwise, you can't actually remove that blink-glowing effect from the taiko notes during kiai.

Edit:
Just found out what you actually meant, and the answer you may be mistaken for is actually taiko-bar-right-glow that can be adjusted with having a black background or consistent colour with the taiko-bar-right so that your eyes aren't hurt with the taiko scroller switcheroo.
Topic Starter
Accolada
Hi ty for answer,but i rlly mean't (taikohitcircle.png) the notes is glowing only (taiko bar right glow is off,and taiko bar right is straight up black,so there re no problem with that,same with taiko-glow and @2x,there re no problem with that either, u can see the only thing is glows is notes in this clip: https://youtu.be/YzKKTlE3Uno?si=cIzhyd1WQV5thabc&t=166 preferably,watch it in 0.5 or 0.75 speed to understand what i mean if u can, please. (i m only talking about removing glow that INSIDE of the don/ka notes(those kinda white flash that comes out from taiko NOTES,not the other parts.)
JustABeginner

JustABeginner wrote:

Otherwise, you can't actually remove that blink-glowing effect from the taiko notes during kiai.
I've already tell you about it here.