forum

[Archived] Multi accounting by accident

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Emeraki
Problem details:
So basically I used to play osu back then but I reset my whole computer since I had some problems on it.
the account Im talking about is Emerakidagaki it was my first account and since I lost it I didn't knew what to do, I basically lost the account
somehow, but after some time playing osu offline I created a new account(this one currently) and I wanted to delete my old account since I forgot the password to it(Please help I don't want to get banned for multiple acc) (also for context I found my account later on by using caps and it showed almost nothing of progress so the account was basically useless, maybe it was wiped or something I don't know) edit: I found my account and it apperently did have data on it but maybe I didnt load properly, here is the account btw users/33170653 EDIT AGAIN:my mistakes for the trouble but I think I did log back into it but as I said it wiped everything since I think it didn't load scores or something, so I thought the account was desserted, sorry for the mistake
Blushing
Email accounts@ppy.sh explaining the situation and they should be able to help. Include as much information as possible.