Total Posts
Topic Starter
qwantioooo
Hi. I'm a boy. [-.-] I am 18 almost. My hobby's are:

-Computer [Like duh. osu! ]
-Playing music, euphonium.
-Writing story's
-Playing korfbal. [Dutch sport.]
-Jumping like crazy and then fall of the trampoline. [And trust me, that HURTS. =_="]
-.. More? I DON'T HAVE MORE. O.O

Well.. If you want to know more, just ask. > : D

I have an autistic [Hell no. I don't know how to write it! xO] called PDD-NOS. I found this game in a burst of game searching. I typed in iPhone music game, or something. And I found osu! on that. Neat, I though. I searched on the site [This site, in fact. :) ] and I found it was for the PC, too! I almost squeeked excitedly, becuase I only had Stepmania, and it was boring. So I downloaded it right away, and BAM! I was addicted. :D Cool, huh?

Trees are fascinating, aren't they. They wiggle in the wind, losing all the leaves at Atumn. Yea, trees are interesting indeed. They are like; "Look at me wiggle, I wiggle and wiggle. -Oh, I lost a leave- Well, I must wiggle like nothing happened. -DAMN, another leave left me- And so on. :D
Pokebis
I'd like to say something like "random humor isn't appreciated here," but unfortunately this community is made of it. Enjoy hanging out with the rest of the people like you, I guess.
Remco32
Korfbal FUCK YEAH
SugarSweetVenom
Hello, love you avi btw ~ !
Pokebis

Why do we have so many people like this?
Rokodo
Greetings, hyperactive fellow.
mtmcl

Pokebis wrote:

[attachment=0:a1b2b]Why I hate the osu! community.png[/attachment:a1b2b]
Why do we have so many people like this?
Stay out of the introductions forum if you're just going to be an asshole.

Welcome to osu.
lukewarmholiday
Why not just tell them they are a fucking retard their first post instead of letting them stay for a while then watching them get butthurt because they thought they were fitting in oh so well.

Although I do love tildes
Topic Starter
qwantioooo
Well. I don't care about fitting in. If I can be myself, that would be more than enough for me. ^_^
lukewarmholiday
You can be yourself just don't cry when people insult you or tease.
Sleep Powder

lukewarmholiday wrote:

You can be yourself just don't cry when people insult you or tease.
^ Important!

osu! is only for the tough and the strong. lulz
Pokebis
animask knows this well as he is often the common denominator.
Zaron_old

animask wrote:

osu! is only for the tough and the strong. lulz
Once the addiction sets in and you black out for a couple hours, you'll wake up having grown a full beard and your mouse arm will be pumped. Such is the power of osu!
mtmcl
Pokebis and lukwarm: Perhaps you didn't understand me. Leave the introductions forum and don't post here again.
Pokebis

mtmcl wrote:

Pokebis and lukwarm: Perhaps you didn't understand me. Leave the introductions forum and don't post here again.
No
LuigiHann

Pokebis wrote:

animask knows this well as he is often the common denominator.
Pokebis do you even know what that phrase means
Pokebis
Of course.
Think about it.
Cuddlebun
oh I get it is it because he's gay and has sex with men

on the bottom