forum

my skin is not centered

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DannyWanny13
my skin is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TlF-Sh9CzLWZvixgT6PpZsDUASaGrCCT/view

For some reason, my skin does not fit my computer screen. It's too far off to the right on my screen. I tried changing the fit in my Osu settings. It didn't work. Is there some way to fix this?

The Touhou pentagram thingy should be covering the osu circle in the corner, and my stats are being covered by the options and stuff. :(
JustABeginner
Hi DannyWanny13!

May I know what resolution do you use to play in aspect of ratio?
Because this skin is suited for 16:9 ratio, meaning the resolution is fit to be in 1920x1080, 1760x990, 1600x900 and its other variance.

The only way to change it beside changing your resolution is to edit through the image editor software or the hard part - simply find that particular skin and search for other aspect ratio.
Topic Starter
DannyWanny13

JustABeginner wrote:

Hi DannyWanny13!

May I know what resolution do you use to play in aspect of ratio?
Because this skin is suited for 16:9 ratio, meaning the resolution is fit to be in 1920x1080, 1760x990, 1600x900 and its other variance.

The only way to change it beside changing your resolution is to edit through the image editor software or the hard part - simply find that particular skin and search for other aspect ratio.
My resolution is 1680x1050. but if I change it to 1600x900 it's fixed. thank you so much!