forum

[Archived] Scores are not displayed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TyXpe
Problem details: When I go compleate the beatmap, my progress is not displayed on the site. Even when I play with the Internet. Yesterday I had the progress of one of the beatmaps displayed, but today it is no longer visible. I also don't get achievements for completing beatmaps with mods. What's the problem? (I sometimes play without the Internet, but in this case I completed everything with the Internet)

I don't know English that well, but I hope you understand me

osu! version: Stable 20240123 (latest)
UnboundMirror
it does not always upload perfectly it sometimes does mess up but is it all the time or just every now and then>?
Topic Starter
TyXpe

UnboundMirror wrote:

is it all the time or just every now and then>?
Actually I don't know, I started playing less than a week ago even though I signed up 2 years ago and I can't tell if this happens often or not

UnboundMirror wrote:

it does not always upload perfectly it sometimes does mess up
But the site shows in the latest games that I have already completed at least 5 maps on SS. But the general statistics show that I completed only 3 maps on SS. If I replay the maps, will they then be reflected in the general statistics?
---------------------
Could it be that I haven’t been online for so long, and then I suddenly started playing, and the game thinks that I'm cheating and doesn’t tolerate all the scored?
BlueChinchompa
Are you playing on stable or lazer?
Topic Starter
TyXpe

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Are you playing on stable or lazer?
No