forum

[Archived] Can't hide Leaderboard in multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
put
Please help me. Osu!Lazer Problem in multiplayer.

I can't turn off the leaderboard information of who is first or last in a multiplayer song.

(im talking about what arrows are pointing)

(im talking about what arrows are pointing)

It works pressing "tab" key when im playing alone. But doesn't work when im playing multiplayer (even the message says that leaderboard is disabled but its doesn't really disabled).

I also tryed in options (ctrl + o) disabling the option that says ("always show gameplay leaderboard") and pressing ''tab'' in multy but doesn't work neither.

People in multy says that "Tab" always works, but not to me. ¿Why that happens to me?

I hate playing multy cuz of that. I can't concentrate cuz of that little information (detail) of what is my position, i hate it (T.T)

I also tryed a lot of Skins and doesn't work. It only works in Osu standard (i have no problems using "Tab" key in multy in Standard). (Im currently playing in Lazer)

"I can't turn off (erase or hide) Leaderboard in multiplayer gameplay"

I love Lazer more than Standard but this thing is a detail that could give me a great/worse experience of the game.

I have the problem in Lazer, not Standard

Pls help me 😢😢😢😭😭😭

osu! version: LAZER (latest)
Fake Neeko
same):
-Isaac-
+1 please fix.
Or if there is a solution for this problem, can anyone point me to it? I can't find one.
Frypo
Why is this post in resolved issues? It's not resolved at all.