forum

ZillionT is on the house!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZillionT
Hello there, everyone! Y'all can call me ZillionT. I'm a brazilian 14-year-old who has a addiction passion for old videogames, especially those from the 80's and early 90's.

I played Elite Beat Agents on a friend's DS Lite loooong ago, and first saw the PC Osu! in action on a friend's notebook. I became immediately attracted to it, and set up an account at the same day. The thing is, I can't find many beatmaps that fall into my tastes... So I've decided to pick some great tunes from classic videogame OSTs then map and release them. I hope I'm not the only one interested in this kind of thing here in the community :P

P.S.: About the avatar... I'm a furry. A skunk furry, to be exact... But don't worry, I don't bite!
DENKOUSEKKA
Hope you have fun playing as much as we do <3
SharinganGirl
Welcome to osu! ZillionT.
Please enjoy your stay here and have fun playing.

That sounds quite interesting! Good luck with mapping, I'm looking forward to your maps.
Kazutakee
Welcome to osu ZillionT
Most of the beatmaps are anime/ japanese related so I know its hard to find beatmaps that suits you taste, if youre not into this stuff.
I also like OST's. Especially from videogames and anime. One of my favorites are from "Fire Emblem".
If youre going to map, I'll wait for you work to come out ;)

Have fun playing osu and enjoy your stay. ;)
Zalaria
90's games were the shiz <3 Welcome to the osu! community! :D Hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
[-Ancient-]
Welcome Zillion! I hope you enjoy osu.
P.S 90's games are the shit, and who knows? Maybe one day you could be the next Andrea or Ztrot ◕‿↼
Can't wait to see your maps mate.
deadbeat

ZillionT wrote:

P.S.: About the avatar... I'm a furry. A skunk furry, to be exact... But don't worry, I don't bite!
if it helps, you're not the only furry here :p
welcome btw o/
Chamelo

deadbeat wrote:

ZillionT wrote:

if it helps, you're not the only furry here :p
This.
Welcome to the forum! Let me take a look at your map, maybe I can help/join some. :)

anyway, are you on any furry website, like Fur Affinity?