forum

非選択楽曲のサムネイル表示について

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MT_Fiolet
こんにちは。既出質問でしたら申し訳ございません。私の好きな作品のスキンがなかったので色んなスキンをちょっとずつ改造しながら自分好みのスキン作りをがんばっているのですが、非選択楽曲のサムネイルもクリアに表示させる方法はありますか?
この画像で言う所の黒丸で囲った部分の楽曲サムネイルを青丸で囲った部分の楽曲サムネイルのように表示したいのです。
やり方分かる方居たら是非ご教示のほどよろしくお願いいたします
JustABeginner
Hi MT_Fiolet!

Unfortunately, you either can make it all show the song thumbnail or make it all disappear. It is not possible to make the song thumbnail disappear in the non-selective song while the one that is selected is shown.

Also, try not to share images that are suggestive next time. Thanks.

---

こんにちは MT_ Fiolet!

残念ながら、曲のサムネイルをすべて表示させるか、すべて消すことができます。選択されている曲が表示されている間、選択されていない曲のサムネイルを非表示にすることはできません。

また、次回は示唆に富む画像を共有しないようにしてください。ありがとう。[これらの文は翻訳されています。]
Topic Starter
MT_Fiolet

JustABeginner wrote:

Hi MT_Fiolet!

Unfortunately, you either can make it all show the song thumbnail or make it all disappear. It is not possible to make the song thumbnail disappear in the non-selective song while the one that is selected is shown.

Also, try not to share images that are suggestive next time. Thanks.

---

こんにちは MT_ Fiolet!

残念ながら、曲のサムネイルをすべて表示させるか、すべて消すことができます。選択されている曲が表示されている間、選択されていない曲のサムネイルを非表示にすることはできません。

また、次回は示唆に富む画像を共有しないようにしてください。ありがとう。[これらの文は翻訳されています。]

Thanks JustABeginner. I see that swimsuits are also subject to NSFW. My sincere apologies. I will replace the image.
I did not mean to "hide" the thumbnails of other songs, but to "display them as beautifully as the selected songs". I apologize for the confusing explanation.
JustABeginner
Ah... Swimsuits can be accepted.
However in this case it's more on the character's pose than the swimsuit.

To answer your skinning question: No, it is also impossible to have non-selected thumbnails display nicely like the selected ones, unfortunately.
Topic Starter
MT_Fiolet

JustABeginner wrote:

Ah... Swimsuits can be accepted.
However in this case it's more on the character's pose than the swimsuit.

To answer your skinning question: No, it is also impossible to have non-selected thumbnails display nicely like the selected ones, unfortunately.
Impossible, isn't it… Thank you very much!