forum

Missing Autoplay Mod in the Beatmap Editor's Test Mode for osu!lazer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CyRoxas-OSU
I want to test my songs in osu!lazer's Beatmap Editor with practice mode or no fail option. But I have a problem. I can't find the Autoplay Mod or the key to activate it in the Test Mode. I want to use the Autoplay Mod to see how the bot plays the difficulty I made for a song, like Nock Em by Bossfight, which I made for osu!mania's 10-Key mode. In osu!stable, I can turn on the Autoplay Mod by pressing the TAB key in the Test Mode of the Beatmap Editor. But in osu!lazer, the TAB key only shows or hides the score leaderboards. So, I need your help to turn on the Autoplay Mod in the Test Mode of osu!lazer's Beatmap Editor. Please tell me how to do it.

If you know how to turn on the mod in Beatmap Editor's Test Mode for osu!lazer, please share it with me!
lewski
fwiw it's entirely possible that the option just isn't there because lazer is nowhere near finished
Topic Starter
CyRoxas-OSU

lewski wrote:

fwiw it's entirely possible that the option just isn't there because lazer is nowhere near finished
Hmm... That might be a good experiment for peppy, but it doesn't mean using the Autoplay Mod for Beatmap Editor's Test Mode in osu!lazer is the solution. I'll wait for peppy to fix it and osu!lazer will improve soon. Thanks for the answer, lewski! I appreciate your help. 👌