forum

Featured Artist tags and mapping in Lazer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CSonan
Hi everyone!

I've uploaded my very first beatmap as WIP. I chose "Not A God", which is a Featured Artist song, as you can see here: beatmaps/artists/110 (It is the fifth item in the list)

However, the Featured Artist tag isn't showing up on my Beatmap beatmapsets/2132202#osu/4485056 , even though I used the official template for it.

I suspect this is because I imported the template into Lazer, did all my mapping there, and then re-exported the beatmap to Stable to upload it.

Does anyone know if that is correct or if it is something different? And is there a way for me to get the Featured Artist tag back onto this map?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Yoisaki Kanade
put 'featured artist fa' in tags
lewski
it's not because of anything you did with the template (there's absolutely nothing special about those OSZs), it just takes a while for the tag to show up so all you need to do is wait a few days before panicking

5pointrekt wrote:

this doesn't affect the website tag at all unless something changed very recently and I missed it
Topic Starter
CSonan

5pointrekt wrote:

Thanks, I'm going to do this! Even in case it doesn't affect the "main" website tag, it's good to have it in the tag list.

lewski wrote:

it's not because of anything you did with the template (there's absolutely nothing special about those OSZs), it just takes a while for the tag to show up so all you need to do is wait a few days before panicking
I didn't know it worked this way, that's good to know!