forum

Sonic Dash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
Let me introduce you the last release of the endless runner games, Sonic Dash. choose your character and start running. Link your Google plus account and your Facebook account for better interactivity. clear daily challenges to get prizes. raise you score multiplier by completing the tasks. Global challenges are giving place once in a while, featuring new characters. complete the global challenge by collecting the required items. both you and the community must contribute in order to clear the 4 levels. note that this is a free-to-play game, but certain stuff can be adquired with real money. however this is optional. theres a global challenge active right now, featuring Rouge the bat, so hurry up! available for Android and iOS
Navizel
Oh cool. Another one of those temple run games.
Chamelo
Can anybody make a beatmap using the BGM in this game? I f*cking LOVE their BGM.

Anyway, I didn't play it after they released the first boss. = =
Ceph23
Haven't we had enough of endless running?
Chamelo
In fact, this game was released like half a year ago, but it didn't as popular as the other games because you have to pay for it. = =

(y'know, I dl'd it when it was free, so yeah...)
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
it's still free to play. only that there's optional stuff that can be bought to improve your game
Chamelo
Oh, well.

That's why they shoved us a bunch of ads...
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
talk by yourself. i didnt see any ad on Dash. just had to watch other games videos to get 1 free continue(once per race) and 100 rings each.
Chamelo
*return to result page* *watch ads* *open shop* *return* *watch ads*

yeah, 2 times before I can restart. ._.
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
Thanks to all players for colaborating, i unlocked Rouge the bat
Chamelo
Oh, really? Did they managed to get Rough?

I should play some next season then.
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
its still active the season, you just have to get high scores.
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
a new update just released a few days ago. features achievements for Rouge the bat and offers to get free rings, most of them requires an app to be downloaded and/or played. now after this update i can see the video ads
Piine
Oh Sonic Dash!.....oh wait you guys are talking about playing fairly....

-Takes out GameGuardian and instantly gets infinite coins.....-

Problem Android Users? 8-)
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
yeah, we dont use coins, we use rings. and yes, we're talking about playing fairly