forum

I got to be rank #88 in my country being 14 years old.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GamersRage
So i got to be rank #88 in my country, and i want to go on to be the #1, my goal this year is to get to #50, if i get it easily (thing that i don't believe) then i will make it to #40 or #30, honestly, i am confident that i will get to the rank #1, i don't think anything can stop me, it's been 3 years now, and i never stopped playing (yeah, sometimes my pc would break or something but still keeped playing on my moms phone with a youtube video imagining i was playing with an imaginary keyboard, thing that really worked) i started playing Friday Night Funkin', sorry if you hate that game or something but that game really got me into this, i first started playing for fun, for 3 years, then today, i discovered ranks and PP, so today i decided i'll be more competent and go all out for the #1. Do you think i'll be able to get to the #1 rank in my country? or even in global? that would be impossible, but i'll still try, i'll give all of me until the end of my life, just because im bored. Wish me luck...
Pillowey
anything is possible if you keep up the grind
lostsilver
i wish ya luck man!
also nice pfp
his everything
hope your grind will continue like that :)
Polyspora
uruguay has cheap booze very cool country
Hachiman Ryouta
Hi GamersRage, is nice to see you motivated! I am also dedicating my time to osu!mania and i think motivation is key but also sacrifice and dedication, making yourself playing BM's you don't like, patterns you hate (like long notes, haha, i hate thoseeee (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠) ) and yeah good to see you here and gambare~
Jangsoodlor
Congratulations!
BlueChinchompa
Good luck!
B0ii
oh another fellow young o!m player

anyways gl on that