forum

osu!lazer unranked mods

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Daruka
Hey, guys, in osu!std i was playing much with score v2 so my scores will not apear in my profile without loging out. I want to find such mods in osu!lazer that doesn't affect gameplay, while it makes you play "offline".

But the list of all unranked mods will be usefull too cause i can't figure out where is osu!lazer tells that mod is unranked.
I AM VERY SMART
why don't you use log off?
Topic Starter
Daruka

Anaxii wrote:

why don't you use log off?
cause i don't want to log in/log out after every play.

i'm not like playing whole session offline or online, it's like 1-5 maps online, 1-3 offline -- smth like this
osuisthenewcsgo
Daruka, I second this with you, I think the term is "Deranker" basically I'm at 1000PP and officially retire playing for PP but I still want to play with unranked mods and stay unranked, I wish someone made a mod just called Unranked that goes in the Fun section but doesn't affect gameplay at all. I wanna play mods to my hearts content without the fear of going over 1000, and fun fact I got over 1000 one time and was sad, but peppy made a PP rework and it got me under 1000, it was a blessing because people in chat just told me to make a new account.

And alas I post this and check my pp it's well over 2,000 even tho all I played was V2 on Osu Standard
ChewyJyn
Absolutely agree with this one! They should make an unranked mods as a features. It would be the best mod to practice before submitting an actual score in my opinion