forum

Salutations!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hachiman Ryouta
Hello i am Hachiman Ryouta, a person that likes anime, music and by consecuence osu!mania.

My recent favorite muscician is Kobaryo wich i discovered through osu! This game helps to expand ones music horizons and that's something great. I also like the variety of people you can meet in multiplayer and recently through this forum.

My plans to improve in this game is to map some songs i like and to train using a method that i figured out. Also i am forcing myself to host osu!mania(4K) on Saturdays starting at 6:00 PM (GMT-6 Mexico City hour) usually lasting from 3 to 6 hours, by the sake of dicipline and to build the habit of playing even if i am not motivated. I always dropped this game for x or y reasons i dont remember, so i am fully aware of how to start again, so i am kind of confident of guiding new people through this game that's why i host a room named "4k 0-1.99* Beginners". My stay here for at least this year 2024 it's almost guaranteed so lets enjoy this game that i love so much! haha (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠) (*nervous laughter*).

More about me:

My favorite piece of painted art
The Death of Socrates (La Mort de Socrate) by David 1787:

My recent favorite song is
Unlock the Blacksky [feat. blaxervant] by Kobaryo

Some things i like:
  1. Music: In general i don't mind of the genree i just hear what i think is good
  2. Anime: All genrees are ok if they catch my attention
  3. Science divulgation: More specifically in YT videos, it's pretty interesting to watch
  4. MiKTeX distribution of in TeXstudio environmet

Thanks for reading!
Ymir
I've met you already, but nice to meet you (again)! :)
lostsilver
hello there! i hope you have a great stay here on the forums!! <333
BlueChinchompa
Welcome!