forum

[Archived] Osu!Lazer's aim is different from classc

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Antonio225
Hello there, I'm a mouse player and I'm currently experiencing an issue with the aim ever since I downloaded lazer.

When I move the cursor to make a long jump (for example) it seems like something tries to slow down the cursor when I move it instantaneously, then when I move the cursor slowly this does not happen.

Also when I play on classic, I can see the cursor where it goes when I move it fast, but on lazer seems like there is an ease-out animation when the cursor moves and I get confused because I lose track of it when I need to make fast jumps.

Is there a way to disable theese things about the aim in lazer? Thanks in advance 👍.

I'm using the version 2023.1231.0 (latest) of lazer and I'm a mouse player, I play on fullscreen and I have high precision mouse activated, my OS is Windows 10 atm.

Video: https://imgur.com/XCjT5dq

I tried deactivating high precision (or "raw input") and it seemed like the issue was resolved, but ingame when I move the mouse slowly it's too slow and when I make a jump it's too fast, so it wasn't an option...

(Sorry if my explaination is a bit bad 😔.)
chromb
DISABLE DISABLE DISABLE DISABLE 'Enhance Pointer Precision'. There is no reason for this to be on ever.
Topic Starter
Antonio225

chromb wrote:

DISABLE DISABLE DISABLE DISABLE 'Enhance Pointer Precision'. There is no reason for this to be on ever.
I did it but it became unplayable, when I move the mouse slowly it's too slow and when I move it faster it's too fast... Thanks for the suggestion btw