forum

[resolved] Now I have less beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
enxoxX-OSU-Xx
problem details:

I don't know when or how it happened, but the only thing I know is that it went from 1521 maps to 881.
I think I finished a beatmap and from there many beatmaps came out.

osu! version: Stable 20240123 (latest)

Can you help my? please?
Antonio225
Do you remember doing something with the beatmaps folder or something connected to that? Did you delete some files or move something in the recycle bin? Beatmaps can't delete by themselves... Go in your beatmaps folder and check how many files there are, if they're around ~881 (like you said) then something probably happened on your end... Hope you can find your beatmaps
- Marco -
Make sure you aren't filtering your beatmaps by difficulty
Topic Starter
enxoxX-OSU-Xx

Antonio225 wrote:

Do you remember doing something with the beatmaps folder or something connected to that? Did you delete some files or move something in the recycle bin? Beatmaps can't delete by themselves... Go in your beatmaps folder and check how many files there are, if they're around ~881 (like you said) then something probably happened on your end... Hope you can find your beatmaps
HI!, no, i never touch te foldier or things related with the beatmaps. Thank you for you`re help ;D

- Marco - wrote:

Make sure you aren't filtering your beatmaps by difficulty
Hi!, yes, i am not filtering the beatmaps, that settings is in the standart... ("Display beatmaps from 0", and "up to 10"). But thanks ;D

tsunyoku wrote:

In song select, press F5 and it will ask to reprocess your maps. Try this and see if any of those missing beatmaps return.
HELLO!, YES, in the end, this method was the one that returned those maps to me. Thank you very much for your help.
tsunyoku
In song select, press F5 and it will ask to reprocess your maps. Try this and see if any of those missing beatmaps return.