forum

I got worse at the game in just a few days?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FennixWr
I have been playing osu for a little while, and since 2 weeks or so ago, i was able to pass 6+ star maps consistently, and some 7 star with HT... but just recently, i haven't been able to read 5.4+ star maps, and that happened from one day to another.
I havent changed my settings, skin or playstyle at all, but i seemed to have forgotten some patterns i had in my muscle memory, as well as some of my consistency and speed.
For example, you can go see that my top play is fallen symphony with HT, and i have a total of 6 S ranks on it, which i guess means that i was pretty consistent with how well i played the map, but now that i re-tried it, i could barely pass with 92% acc, making it my second worst score on the map.

Any ideas of what could i do? any recommendations so i can try to regain my skill?
Im getting very demotivated because of this and dont want to play as much anymore, but i know that if i stop playing, i'll just get worse and worse,which is something i dont want happening right now, as i know i have a long way to go and i do want to be better at the game, but ''playing more'' doesn't seem to be working well for me right now.
UltraBlack
play some easier stuff instead of trying to push yourself, usually that helps. Just enjoy playing and warm up properly