forum

Guuhan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Guuhan
Hello everyone :)

It's a "late" introduction, but I never really used the forums since yesterday. At the moment I'm bored so I decide to setup this nice introduction about myself :D

I'm Guuhan, been playing osu for around 1-2 months now. Although I created my account 3-4 months ago, I didn't really played in the beginning so I made this account and left for some weeks. After 1 month I gained interest in the game and started playing Hardcore xP

I'm from the Netherlands, but I am an Asian. Thats one of the reasons why I play it ( STEREOTYPE YEAH ). Nah, I just like this game and having fun with those beatmaps :D
I also play League for people who want to know. Silver V, not anything special... These days only playing for fun, not much stress in ranked and stuff. But feel free to add me on League if you wanna play :)
GoHanSSJ5

Guess thats about it, cya guys ingame !

Sorry for the silly intro xP
Nathanael
Welcome! At least you're visitng here at the forums.
Participate on other topics around and get along well with others. :)
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums Guuhan.
Please enjoy your stay here and you have a cute profile picture.
Kazutakee
Yo Guuhan!
Nice to meet you and have fun when you play osu! It is always less stressful than playing it competitively, and I'm sure you know it since you play LoL ;)
Btw. I'm asian too :)
Topic Starter
Guuhan
Thanks everyone :D

I feel home already :3
Sapphiire_old_1
heey man welcome to the forums , i also pleay league of legends i added you btw my ign : SoG Tava