Chamelo

MinaminaF wrote:

CTs-Th wrote:

PIU, sir.

Rush150
Lol. Dat rush >_<
spin spin spin spin spin spin spin XD
Ekaru
I've played PIU a couple times at the state's arcade.

I'm garbage at it. DDR4lyfe
Navizel
PIU is harder imo because it is all about learning how to do ladders and having good stamina for harder stepcharts (streams most of the time). Even single lv7 has already spins (Starian, Beethoven Virus) and double lv7 like Beethoven Virus (again as example) feels like above 10 in DDR.
MinaminaF
lol. I know that PIU is from Korea, and in osu! we are talking about Japan. I play DDR and Stepmania, but all I can say is I more enjoy playing Pump It Up
Chamelo
Doesn't it because PIU keeps updating their games while DDR and those still the same? cmiiw
Navizel
PIU and DDR are both updating. It's just that new DDR (DDR 2013) needs e-amusement which only Japan (and Timezone Singapore iirc) have. Even DDR X-X3 needs e-amuse to unlock some songs.

is that what you mean?
pengomon
Crazier advanced pumper from Cibinong, Bogor, Indonesia is here! 8-)
When we make main thread about Pump It Up in osu! forum? I want to make it.... But..., I'm doubt if its thread be crowded (?). :o

Navizel wrote:

PIU is harder imo because it is all about learning how to do ladders and having good stamina for harder stepcharts (streams most of the time).
^ Yeah! I agree with you! Because stepcharts of PIU is very unique (especially tricky stepcharts) and very hard (moreover level over 14 who very [full] streams). Be required more stamina and more skills to play PIU. But judgement of PIU is lower than DDR. So..., you can pass and get grade A in PIU easily. :v

But...,

Navizel wrote:

Even single lv7 has already spins (Starian, Beethoven Virus) and double lv7 like Beethoven Virus (again as example) feels like above 10 in DDR.
^ Hey! Do you forget Sorceress Elise level Single 8 (S8)? It's the most famous of spinner stepchart, man! Its stepchart is always played by common people, chlidren, or (amateur) pumpers. #FYI
Navizel
Yeah, forgot that it has spinners too. It's not always played in PH though unlike Beethoven Virus
Dromadan
I played PIU with my fingers because i never had a floor mat, and all the PIU games at the arcade were removed.
I play in Crazy/Extra Expert.
kagaminelenz
sorceress Elise and Bethoveen Virus
Bored to death with those 2 songs, really

But, It kinda nostalgic when I knew PIU, play that song, and do some spinning LoL XD
Chamelo

kagaminelenz wrote:

sorceress Elise and Bethoveen Virus
Two of the most played songs among the casual players.

Have you guys ever worship to the Anubis? :3
Aerynolae
Played all the DJ Max on the PSP. Still trying to A+ Nightmare and Heart of Witch on 6k. The highest I got was a B for both of them. Nearly broke my thumbs.
pengomon

KingKazma2 wrote:

I played PIU with my fingers because i never had a floor mat, and all the PIU games at the arcade were removed.
^ Lol! :o You played Stepmania, not PIU.... :v #okeSip

Anyway, I want to survey you (pumpers [PIU player]).

SPOILER
Which your favorite PIU franchise/series?
Infinity series (Pump It Up Infinity) for American--UK exclusive edition or Fiesta series (Pump It Up Fiesta 2 2013) as Original Korean mix for all region (especially South East Asia and South America--Mexico)? Why are you reason?

Me: I prefer PIU Infinity to Fiesta because its gameplay is more challenging than PIU Fiesta 2, perfect interface, and more (techno) songs. 8-)
show more