forum

New difficulity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DancePower_old
If you are going on to a new difficulity on singleplayer on a song, please do mind pressing F1 and select auto (because it leads you into mods) then you can see how hard it is.
Joobly_old
Thanks for the advice! :D
easylevel1
ty4advice, help me on my endeavor to rank #100! :D
Venumidas
Am I the only one not geting what he said?
Myke B
I think me means to use auto for when you first play a song to get an idea of how hard it is?
Yano
I never use Auto ... I always make YOLO and Fail or Pass the Map
Soulg

Myke B wrote:

I think me means to use auto for when you first play a song to get an idea of how hard it is?
yes

it wasnt that hard to read, seriously
Myke B
Yea.. I kinda just play lol.
Yano
This Thread makes no sense I think ^-^

Everyone has different ways to play
Myke B

Ultrayano wrote:

This Thread makes no sense I think ^-^

Everyone has different ways to play
There's nothing to get. He just recommended playing a song with auto before actually playing it lol.
Venumidas
Well few weeks ago I sometimes used auto and always played worse after, then actualy trieng the song.
MillhioreF
Definitely can be useful for songs with really strange rhythms, but your mileage may vary. Not sure this deserves a thread of its own though.

(Også, prøv å ha en mindre meningsløs trådtitel neste gang, takk)
Myke B

MillhioreF wrote:

Definitely can be useful for songs with really strange rhythms, but your mileage may vary. Not sure this deserves a thread of its own though.

(Også, prøv å ha en mindre meningsløs trådtitel neste gang, takk)
Probably not - I was pretty confused to whether or not giving straight up advice like this would need it's own thread O.o
uzzi

Ultrayano wrote:

The only way to play!
TakuMii

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Ultrayano wrote:

The only way to play!
Rewben2
I used to use auto on stream maps to get the idea of the speed.

I don't use it any more for anything, and if I wanted to see patterns of a song before playing I would go into editor.
Please
pointless
Akali
I don't think it's the best idea... You can go to the editor to take a quick glance at the map or idk, just play it. If you fail after 5 seconds that's probably too hard and you don't have to watch osu!bot showing off her mad skills for 3 minutes.