forum

[CLOSED] Jameson's Hitsounding Queue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Jameson]
Requests | Responses

Just looking for maps to hs, request using the form and if I want to hs it I'll dm you on osu! (or you can check the Responses sheet for status).

Please bump after requesting, so I don't have to keep doing it myself (it also lets me know when someone has requested).

Please only request sets that are going for ranked, I get pretty demotivated if I know my hs will be sitting in graved forever.

Full set or finished diff not necessary, but preferred if at least 1 diff is finished.

If I don't message within 2 weeks (and I'm open) bump me in DMs on osu! or Discord, both are fine.

If I accept, please give me a deadline, I have to have one or else you are going to get really slow progress from me.

Preferences are in the description of the Requests form, or in my me! section on my profile.
NetroxTV
AccNome
beatmapsets/2098968#osu/4402875

A little complicated but i would very much appreciate if you would hs this for me.
Ixcors
hello!

beatmapsets/2081679#osu/4359625

thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
[Jameson]
@ixcors in a different timeline maybe :tf: (itll get done eventually)
Leledorf
yoooo helloo, i hope you can help me with the hitsounding! ty in advance!! https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/2114147#osu/4439095
Topic Starter
[Jameson]
bump, need more stuff to do :D
lCUP
beatmapsets/2101874#osu/4409474

here u go boss, it is dnb/electronic but nothing too complex

hopefully could be fun ^^
DedRip
bump
Stardom Inori
bump

just send me a list of files for hitsound as I want to hitsound these myself, thanks!