forum

[resolved] PP doesn'nt works for me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ghost TMX
Problem details:i retired osu 2 years ago and then came back , i earned some pp recently but it doesnt count my pp still 1774 like 2 years ago can someone help me or explain why i cant win more pp? (for osu mania)

osu! version: Stable 20240102.2 (latest)
Jason X
I've looked at your recent scores and it seems that they're just not "worth enough" for the PP value to matter much, this is due to PP weight.
I'll quote Marco here cause he explained it pretty good:

- Marco - wrote:

The weightage system works by giving 100% of the pp to the top score you've played and gradually giving less pp to the other scores. You can read wiki/en/Performance_points#weightage-system to learn how it works
community/forums/topics/1653215?n=2
If you look at your Historical (Recent Plays) you can see that you've made plays that are not worth enough to be graded (with no value) and plays that are worth 35-55 pp.
If you go to [url?https://osu.ppy.sh/users/22688446#top_ranks]Ranks[/url] (Top Rannks) and expand the list until you can read "0pp" you can see that you need to make at least 52pp in a map for it to be worth 1 pp.

Your PP value did change from the 1774 you've mentioned to 1775, this is due to the 55pp play you've made, which is worth 1pp due to the weight system.

I hope this explains your concern, if not let me know.
Topic Starter
Ghost TMX

Jason X wrote:

I've looked at your recent scores and it seems that they're just not "worth enough" for the PP value to matter much, this is due to PP weight.
I'll quote Marco here cause he explained it pretty good:

- Marco - wrote:

The weightage system works by giving 100% of the pp to the top score you've played and gradually giving less pp to the other scores. You can read wiki/en/Performance_points#weightage-system to learn how it works
community/forums/topics/1653215?n=2
If you look at your Historical (Recent Plays) you can see that you've made plays that are not worth enough to be graded (with no value) and plays that are worth 35-55 pp.
If you go to [url?https://osu.ppy.sh/users/22688446#top_ranks]Ranks[/url] (Top Rannks) and expand the list until you can read "0pp" you can see that you need to make at least 52pp in a map for it to be worth 1 pp.

Your PP value did change from the 1774 you've mentioned to 1775, this is due to the 55pp play you've made, which is worth 1pp due to the weight system.

I hope this explains your concern, if not let me know.
tysm for explaing i get it now , so now its almost imposible for me to get better rank :C