forum

[Archived] the flag change button does not appear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
seifuku
Problem details: i registered my account when i was in denmark, now i live in latvia for 6 months already and flag change button still hasn't appeared, why?

osu! version: Stable 20240102.2 (latest)
Namazu
From what I've seen it can take anywhere between 6 months to a year for the button to actually appear.

Maybe this has some answers:
community/forums/topics/1869540?n=1
:D
Topic Starter
seifuku

Namazu wrote:

From what I've seen it can take anywhere between 6 months to a year for the button to actually appear.

Maybe this has some answers:
community/forums/topics/1869540?n=1
:D
it says "the criteria are not really public but some simple ones are to not log into osu outside of that country. You have to have around 6 months of previous data, have to have logged in that country and in that country alone for something like 6months - year. But the criteria are not public so it is anyone's guess." but does that mean i should log in osu site from only one country too? because i browsed osu site on my phone while traveling, perhaps this is the reason?
Jason X

plush rei wrote:

because i browsed osu site on my phone while traveling
From what I know the timer gets reset if you login outside of your country, no matter if it's in-game or on the website, a single login resets.
This also includes the use of a VPN, if you logged in while using one, the timer will also be reset.