forum

hei! i'm toki :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tokisamsguitar
i really like playing osu!mania and osu!taiko. i don't know english good, so if there are any mistakes sorry! i'm new to the forum, so i wanted to ask what "farm" means here.. i hope you will help me! and i have hobbys like playing bass and drawing. hello!
lostsilver
pp farming i think? i'm not sure...
but anyway, hello toki! i love art too! if you want, you can check out the art subforum! i made a thread there for my personal art and requests! it's called "i'll try to draw your pfp character/any characters (req open)"! i have another one there where i share progress on reskins i make for a game called friday night funkin' too! itls called "post your finished mods/mod wips here!" if you'd like to check it and the other one out! i'd love to see your art, and i hope you have an amazing stay on the forums!
BlueChinchompa
Welcome to osu! and the osu! forums I hope you enjoy your stay here. Im assuming you mean PP farming. It just means trying to obtain performance points usually from overweighted maps.
Hachiman Ryouta
Welcome fellow mania player! If you want to play DM me through the game i have plenty of mania beatmaps :D